Reviews for Fate's Game
shadow chapter 13 . 9/10
I liked the epilogue!
Vhosek chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
This is truly one of my favorite stories by far! The story flowed well and the details were really good! Just an all around good story and I can't wait to read more! I definitely loved the Shirou x Saber as they are one of my top pairings! Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
... Serv[Ant], not [Ent]. There are plenty of other mistakes like that, but this in particular bugged me as it's a key term in the setting.
death0887 chapter 10 . 1/10/2016
Is it just me or is the fact that that Britain's two greatest heroes surviving the Grail War, symbolic in a way?
Solvdrage chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
I'm shocked this fic doesn't have more reviews. I'm curious about the ending as it was very very open, however.
Nemrut chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Interesting story, I am not much of a fan of the ShiroxSaber pairing, but the chemistry felt nice and I think you nailed Rin pretty good as well.

One question though: as soon as it became clear, why didn't Ilya and Rin try to summon Servants as well? I understand that Saber was the last Servant to be summoned, but they didn't know that, think they would have at least tried as soon as they could to have as many servants on their side as possible. Not to mention that Rin and Ilya are pretty much the best and most capable masters that I have seen in the fate series (only fate zero and fate stay night, unfortunately) so far. Would have made sense that they would have at least tried.

Anyway, entertaining story, thank you for sharing this.
shark bandanaz chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Hope you get the sequel up soon. Amazing story. This was pretty much everything I was looking for when I first set out on my quest to find stories were Shirou isn't a total dead weight.
Liberius chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
...you can't steal a Heroic Spirit's noble phantasm after its death. Period. A noble phantasm is almost always explicitly tied to a particular owner (the most important part of Shirou's Reality Marble is that it not only copies noble phantasms, but it also makes him the owner of the copy. For example, if anyone else but Lancer were to use Gae Bolg, then they could use it as a very powerful lance, but only Lancer (or Shirou if he copied it) could use its reverse-causality effect because only the owner could activate it) and will disappear as the owner dies. There are limited exceptions, but this ain't one of them
RykOakwine chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
An enjoyable read. It felt like you could have written a lot more about the things that were going on, but otherwise it was great. The last part of section 12 and the Epilogue were a bit unsatisfying, though.

It feels like there wasn't enough closure. Is Shirou really living with all the girls? Harem? If not, what is the resolution?

I mean, the three main branches of the Fate story give him the chance for love with all three girls; Rin, Saber, Sakura. It seemed like you were trying to blend all three endings together so that all of them could end up with a "true" ending, but with the way the ending sort of felt truncated it's hard to tell.

Anyway, great read and enjoyed it, thank you for sharing it with us.
black-klepon chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Uh... I'm confused between the epilogue and the last chapter?

Nevertheless, this story deserves more review - and I cannot say anything anymore; I'm floored by the sheer... epicness of the battles. And moreso that Shirou literally kicks a**. And the not-so-subtle undertone of romance on several parts add up to the whole story...

Well. I know this isn't a good review by far, but just so you know that I loved this story, even if it's rather short. :)
Angry Santo chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
I know I'm a little late to the party, but hey, can't help it.

Very good story. My favorite pairing in F/SN was Shirou/Saber. Loved the story. A very good read. Heavy on the spoilers by necessity but you did warn us about that. Keep up the good work
Raj8 chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
Strange epiloge but other than that a good story
BerserkSlash chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
So I'm guessing that you had Shirou accidentally be able to use Heaven's Feel.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
Easily my favourite FSN fanfic. And also in my top 10 list of fanfics.

Loved the fight scenes, loved the Saber/Shirou relationship (My account name is certainly true, and that one pairing is by far my favourite FSN pairing). Your explanations in magic simply WORKED for me and the whole 'inner circuit' and the invisible blade projection was just pure awesome.

I await the sequel (I assume there will be one, with the current ending...) with much glee and enthusiasm.

Faved, Faved, Subbed

HR
Wordlurker chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Nice. Not bad at all. There aren't many Fate/Stay Night fics out there that I find worthwhile, but this is one of them.