Reviews for Sheldon Cooper, Crime Stopper
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Really well written! I especially loved how you showed how much Sheldon cares for Leonard. Penny's characterization was great. You did an amazing job. Thank you!
MidnightRosebud chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I really rather enjoyed reading this :) I should be asleep, but I was determined to read all of your story first.

Sometimes the drama was a bit...dramatic, but you had some excellent one-liners. Especially with Sheldon. XD His were some of my favorite lines. Cheers!

Keep on writing :)
Xtin2000 chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
:) so awesome, I can really feel the drama when you write, nice work :)

Also, you captured those characters beautifully!
Emerald447 chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Awww! That was so good! I loved this story!

My favourite part was "Get up off the concrete. It's cold and dirty."

So in character! I really enjoyed it! Well done!
CaptainSammish chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Well, I'd first like to say that some parts of this came across as over the top to me. But the second thing I'd like to say is that I loved every minute anyway. This was my guilty pleasure reading over my lunch break. Thanks for the read!
seraph86 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Very, very cute story. The characters are a little OOC, though, but I don't mind, since it's a situation we haven't and won't ever encounter in the tv show. Love Neonard and I wish there were more stories of this kind.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Wow, this story was excellent. You did an amazing job of capturing the right emotions for this kind of situation and it was just great to read. I loved every minute of it. I also love how you were able to throw in a few comedic lines as well. Staple-gunned to the library bulletin board had me laughing for hours. And Raj singing soft kitty was great. I just loved this story!
Bimrin chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
More people need to review this story. But I really like it. I like the suspense and drama you put into it. I like it showcasing Sheldon being the person that resolves the issue instead of the cause and I enjoy the method of bringing Penny and Leonard closer together.

Great work!
Francesca Lucia chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Liking it so far! I really like how you're capturing their personalities to the dot. And LOVE the ending of this chapter. I make my boyfriend sing me soft kitty even when I'm not sick just cuz I love that song so much! XD

Love,

Franny
sunshine289 chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Oh god! I loved it!

Both Leonard and Penny are SO cute here!