Reviews for LOVE BRINGS PAIN LOVE BRINGS JOY
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Review soon! I really want to read more of Bella and Edward getting better as time goes on. Thanks!
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Maddie Loves you too! MLD12
PolkaDotButterfly chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Looks like I'm not the only one to neglect my stories... :)
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Did you ever come back? Not to write it seems. I'm sorry but this is such a good story and you left it Hook Line & Sinker. Much better than Miss SM in my oppinion. I have review every all eleven chapters. I'm at the end Please update. Please PLease. MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
This is such a good chapter. I was almost crying myself. I'm really going to be crying after the next chapter. There are no more! You haven't updated in 2 years what's with that. I would love please some more of this story. I can't review if I don't any more chapters. Please Please UPDATE! MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I sure hope you've just been busy since 2010 and are going to write some more. So far So good MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
There wasn't anything wrong with this chapter. If you don't expect things you don't get disapointed. Charley did a good job. He was rember bout the baseball game & Tyler. The prom if they had only knew what Bella was expecting. To be changed, God. Sometimes she has such a one track mind. You rock! This is such as a good story. Now if you would only write some more of it! Once I read all the chapters I can't review. So please update! Thank You MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Ok I'll read that one to. If it is good as this one I'll love it. I think it is nice of Edward to thank Carlisle. He's such a good guy. Stupid but good. I really would like more chapters to review. I review everyone but if I don't have any more to review...Thank You MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Ok so I'm reviewing. That was the sweetest chapter you have writen. I almost cryed myself. Especally when she puts her head under his chin and her hand on his oops heart. Now I need more chapters. I can't review If I run OUT and you haven't looked at this in 2 years. Please update I hope you are getting alerts that I'm reading this. It has just fell onto my radar and I like It. Thank You MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I hope your getting all of these reviews I'm doing. But I do like voice my opinion. This is such a good story. I really don't like SM's version of New Moon. If all of you guys can come up with all these better endings why couldn't she. You were doing great but then you stoped...I can't review if I have nothing to review so please Please PLEASE UPDATE Thank you MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Thank God that Carlisle will help altho Esme would probably tear him apart if he didn't. Edward is so sweet in this chapter. Speaking of chapters...there's not many more and haven't been in a long while. I cant review if I dont have chapters. Please Please update Thank you MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
A verry goood chapter. Edward is being such a gentleman that he is. He's almost a woose. I know he's always polite but lets go and get some action You are doing very good in this story. I can't imagine why we haven't had an update. I still can't leave you love if I run out of chapters please UPDATE! MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Hey you did the best you could and we needed all of the info that you put in it. Now what I need is some more chapters so I can give you Lots of LOve.
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is a good story have you stop writing all together? Not updating since 2010? This is a really good chapter. Can you please update. If I can't have chapters to review...MLD12
DiamondSparkle199 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Wow this is really good looking forward to seeing those councilor sessions with Jasper. I like Bella and Jasper friendship fics. :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »