Reviews for Facing Inadequacies
jacklynvt11 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
That was awesome. Beautiful ending. Glad they worked it out & that Brennan & Booth got their happy ever after, I hope. I liked the lyrics/reference to the Backstreet Boys. Excellent job. I really liked how both put themselves out there. Booth's condition was good, but hopefully it wont come to that. I liked Brennan's emotions in this one, it was very realistic for her character. :)
SouthunLady chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Oh, yes, I loved the ending. Great story, and not too long. Sometimes, you just need a little something to get you over a rough day, and this was it. I babysat my 6 month old grandson and 3 year old granddaughter, and I'm too old for this! I needed a smile...lol.
206 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
"Unconditional," Booth whispered at her, before he finished his steps towards her and their mouths met.

I pictured that in my head and melted.
SouthunLady chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Okay, waiting for the date and the talk. I know it will be good.
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
WOW, I wasn't expecting Hacker in the equation...I didn't like that, but it made sense for the story. Hope he goes the way of the dinosaur, though.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh now you're not. Booth should have said these things to her in E101. The one thing I hate is everyone being afraid to tell Brennan the truth about anything. Good going. Now, I'm going to read the other chapters you've given us. More soon, please...
my-completeness chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Great story! Started reading it at work and couldn't stop... opps! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
stephaniew chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Bravo! And bravo to Brennan for finally more or less admitting how she feels. And of course, how appropriate that Booth always understands her...even when she can't find the words. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
cherisheachother chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I really like this story!
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I Loved this chapter, and I'm really looking forward to read more of this story.

lady-josie
Hannala02 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
LMFAOOO this chapter was hilarious! As much as i dont like hacker, i must say i feel bad for him! :P ahaha keep up the great work! cant wait to see what happens next! update soon please!
jacklynvt11 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
That was awesome. Liked the screaming parts. Very intense. I liked when Brennan called Booth Seeley. I loved the ending when Brennan tried to explain how she feels for Booth. I am glad he is giving her a chance. I hope he doesnt leave. :)
Pamela chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Great history at the begining, but now I didn't like how Booth easily forgave Brennan, I agree she must suffer the consequences of her rejection. She doesn't deserve him.
Nedra1212 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
another great chapter! I'm glad they're on the road to a resolution, but booth shouldn't let her off the hook TOO easily! PPS!
mendenbar chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Question now becomes, can Booth get out of his commitment elsewhere?
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »