Reviews for Facing Inadequacies
utgotye chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Virtual perfection, though I was surprised when the screaming ended. Finally a story where someone tries and actually succeeds in sorting through the shit storm of negativity these two have gone through with each other. Perhaps this result will teach Temperance to go with the heat/gut a little more often. Not out of the woods let though. Her big mouth and lack of tact could still get her in hot water at dinner tomorrow. Looking forward to the next chapter even more than I did this one.
MisanthropicPrinciple chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Excellent work so far, and it seems you've hit a chord because I don't see very many reviews complaining that you're coming down so hard on Brennan. Personally, I hope you do HH's job and put the frigging screws to her, because I think she's proved her own point to Booth; when it comes to relationships she isn't to be trusted.

Here's hoping that she feels the same rejection he felt in the last chapter. Or better yet, tell her to stay faithful to the idea of being with him for a year and then they can talk again.

Good work.

- MP
Kathryn0505 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I love this so far! I can't wait for more! ]
hot4bones chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Great writing, nicely in character...but throwing hacker one when she realises she wants Booth...I get that she's emotionally autistic, the whole "biological urges" deal (think like a guy, yeh, I get it) but she's acting like a kid expecting to get whatever she wants and that's fine. Well newsflash - it's not. Even for guys. She needs to learn about emotional fidelity, and how physical fidelity impacts that.

Sigh.

Nice story, good job. Just hope Booth gets back some dignity and Bones doesn't get to walk all over (or screw all over) whoever she likes and suffer no consequences. Consequences are something that she needs to learn.

Update quickly please!
ew chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Ew... I'm a little grossed out that she had sex with Hacker. Wasn't there another way to go about it? I don't know; it's kind of like Booth is her sloppy seconds, in addition to Hacker being kinda gross.

But, I kind of want Booth to reject her.
jacklynvt11 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Loving this story. Its excellent. I feel bad for Booth. It killed me when he said Dr. Brennan instead of Bones. I cant wait for more. Hope Brennan gets Booth before its too late. :)
206 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Loved this chapter! Cant wait for the next
corgimom chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Can't wait to see more!
mendenbar chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
You can wring more out of a situation than almost anyone I know. And it sounded like things "came to a head" just a moment ago. (Oh, wrong head.)
Pilu chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Wow. That was... wow. I love your story; first chapter was great because for real, poor Booth... But what is Brennan doing, still sleeping with Andrew... (?)

Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading!
nedra1212 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
great chappie! hope booth doesn't find out, though! actually, it'd serve her right if he does!
saganist chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Just discovered this story.

You're right, things really should be a little more difficult between them, though they're really awkward right now.

I hate that Brennan slept with potato head, specially after the talk she had with Angela, but hell, at least she realized she wants Booth.

Great fic, just added this story to my alerts. I definitely want to keep reading.

lil' boothy chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
LOVE your writing! Eagerly awaiting the next chappy! :D:D
utgotye chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I feel dirty. I mean I knew Temperance was kind of a whore but...I don't know. After the first chapter, I was still hoping they would be able to resolve this. Now, I really hope they don't. Let Booth move and find someone else with a lot less baggage and let Temperance go back to her whoring ways. Booth really doesn't need to deal with her anymore. Until she comes to grips with and makes amends for all of the things that Angela tore her a new asshole for, Booth is much better off without her. Even if she does try, Booth can't make it easy for her. Some lessons are hard and she had best learn them quick or it will be too late.

You and I seem to have to same issues with the 100th and the aftermath (or lack thereof). I know if I was Booth, I'd be long gone, especially after I found out she fucked Hacker just to try to distract herself. I don't give a shit what kind of epiphany she had whilst fucking him. You can't treat people like that and expect anything of them later. It's clear to me that he can do better than her.

I loved Angela in this chapter. She didn't pull any punches and as disappointed and pissed off as she was finding out the Temperance rejected Booth, it's only going to get worse when she finds out what Temperance did in response to the reaming Angela gave her. I really, REALLY hope you write more Angela in the next chapter or two. Too often people dance around Temperance with either innuendo or pop culture references as opposed to being direct and calling her on her bullshit. I hope Angela is there tear her a new one again, because the first one just didn't take.

So Temperance is going to make her way over to Booth's apartment? I'm torn between him not being there (out gambling, getting drunk) or him being there and having a threesome or something. OOC perhaps but it would be fitting. One way or another, I beg you not to let this angst die in the next chapter. If anything, kick it up a notch.

I await the next installment on the edge of my seat.
silver-wings124 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010