Reviews for Facing Inadequacies
206 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Next chapter asap! I am really interested to know why Booth hates himself and what Brennan is going to do about this!
ricebubble chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was awesome! Please write more soon!

ricebubble :)
ColonelJackO'Neill chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
what? i want more...

please write more!

:) CJO
wazo29 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
fabulous beginning! please continue..love it many thanks xx
silver-wings124 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesome start, Looking forward to more :D
jsiebert chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Well written clever story. Excellent author notes.

Perotta replacing Booth what a scene! Bones going to confront Booth! Your fast paced story is a delightful change from the tv show.

More chapters please . .
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
well i wanna see more this makes me sad. please hurry to write some more, because i actually like this story even though it makes me sad.

lady-josie
Sara Abigail chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was a really place to end the chapter. :) I really like this story and am dying to know more. Please update soon. I'm already hooked. :)
lainiep96 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Thank you! This is just the kind of thing I think Brennan needs to hear.
lukablue chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Yes! Someone who really gets to the heart of feelings and doesn't attribute hero like status to either of them. I like your take on 100, with discussions like this between B&B they might actually deal with what happened between them.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I really like the story, it is great.
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Ah, fantastic. I like your style of evil, and I can't wait to see where you go with it!
PyroFromHell959 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was a very well done story. I do like that you brought back Agent Perotta. Please continue writing more chapters.
jesseg1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
It's been bothering me that she claimed to be protecting Booth from herself, but then begins seeing Hacker again... yet, Booth doesn't say anything about it. I don't know, that just seems like something way too big to not be called out on and you've kinda touched on that big time.

SO... UPDATE!
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You write very well! Can't wait to see where you're taking this...IMO Brennan needs a serious reality check. Booth is the wronged party-too often Brennan gets a pass because of her past, but all the characters have some sort of troubled past. Why is she so special? Okay, excuse the rant! Can't wait for more, so PPS!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »