Reviews for Facing Inadequacies
jaymartinez chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow... this is a nice story. I'm following it now, even though it seems way angsty and I've said if I need a dose of angst, all I have to do is see an episode of Buffy and I'm set lol. I like your take on the 100th episode deal. Plus, I wonder if Brennan is going to get a Gibbs-like slap on the head to get her going lol!
206 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Next chapter asap! I am really interested to know why Booth hates himself and what Brennan is going to do about this!
ricebubble chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was awesome! Please write more soon!

ricebubble :)
ColonelJackO'Neill chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
what? i want more...

please write more!

:) CJO
wazo29 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
fabulous beginning! please continue..love it many thanks xx
silver-wings124 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesome start, Looking forward to more :D
jsiebert chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Well written clever story. Excellent author notes.

Perotta replacing Booth what a scene! Bones going to confront Booth! Your fast paced story is a delightful change from the tv show.

More chapters please . .
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
well i wanna see more this makes me sad. please hurry to write some more, because i actually like this story even though it makes me sad.

lady-josie
Sara Abigail chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was a really place to end the chapter. :) I really like this story and am dying to know more. Please update soon. I'm already hooked. :)
lainiep96 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Thank you! This is just the kind of thing I think Brennan needs to hear.
lukablue chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Yes! Someone who really gets to the heart of feelings and doesn't attribute hero like status to either of them. I like your take on 100, with discussions like this between B&B they might actually deal with what happened between them.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I really like the story, it is great.
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Ah, fantastic. I like your style of evil, and I can't wait to see where you go with it!
PyroFromHell959 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was a very well done story. I do like that you brought back Agent Perotta. Please continue writing more chapters.
jesseg1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
It's been bothering me that she claimed to be protecting Booth from herself, but then begins seeing Hacker again... yet, Booth doesn't say anything about it. I don't know, that just seems like something way too big to not be called out on and you've kinda touched on that big time.

SO... UPDATE!