Reviews for Facing Inadequacies
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You write very well! Can't wait to see where you're taking this...IMO Brennan needs a serious reality check. Booth is the wronged party-too often Brennan gets a pass because of her past, but all the characters have some sort of troubled past. Why is she so special? Okay, excuse the rant! Can't wait for more, so PPS!
utgotye chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Interesting take. No one could blame Booth for trying to protect himself and/or avoid pain after giving it an honest effort. Temperance's need to rationalize everything allowed her to make excuses for behavior and choices that she didn't like or agree with. She tends to wear horse blinders and not even realize it sometimes. Every choice we make has consequences, some of which cannot be foreseen. Now she has to deal with those consequences.

Looking forward to more. Thanks.
Dancin' Phalanges chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great Job - kind of wonder if it will actually go down this way - please update soon!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I like this Booth; he doesn't just roll over and take whatever she decides to dole out.
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
ok ok, I want some more, i will review...Loved it! An angry Booth is refreshing since we never get to see him get angry at her on the show.
kalle chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
wow... just wow. very interesting.. write more please!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Here! Have a review. Have twelve. Have a million! Just write. You have what appears to be a very different view of 100. I really need to learn more oh great Sensei.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5