Reviews for Yin and Yang
Xandera-Orelia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You wrote Vanitas really well here! This might explain how Sora gets a keyblade.

When Sora feels something stir inside himself, is it always Vanitas or is it sometimes Ventus? It'd be interesting to see how those two get along.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww, I'm picturing this so perfectly inside my head! Little Sora and Riku are so cute! ;W; But I have to admit little Sora and big Vanitas...creepy. DX Very good story, though!~
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
its good and it surprised me.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I knew Sora and Vanitas were opposites, but this fic just showed me how much.
Ice Princezz chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
aww y does everyone hate on vanitas!
Ninja of Thunder chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Great oneshot! Sora's tantrum was soooo typically bratty of a little kid but in the adorable way! And Vanitas is such a jerk-face! How DARE he do that to poor Sora! I swear in Kingdom Hearts 3 Vanitas should be resurrected just to see Sora's reaction!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow! I like how Sora sounds just as young as he should. How DOES Vanitas know that stuff about Sora? His connection to Sora goes through Ventus, and is probably a one-way street. That's some pretty personal info to fish out of a link that's only skin-deep.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
very nice
RoseOfADifferentColor chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This oneshot is excellent, the internal dialogue of Sora and Vanitas's mannerisms are well written and I love the move Sora used against Riku and the following reactions. If it's alright, I would like to use the move in my own writing... With your permission... All in all, an fantastic fic. *applause*
00virtuezero chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Dang looking from the date I'm really late. Sorry been very busy. Also thanks you did perfectly. I wonder what vanitas talking about at the end. I love it when right him because you perfectly characterise him. Thank you again.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
And here I'm dying to know what Vanitas means at the end...

Good job on this one.
originalworksof chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Interesting again, Wolfe. Have I read you other work? Never mind.

Those two are very different. Could you possibly...Well, you are going to write a Namitas fic, so I shouldn't ask.
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That... was so cute and so exciting! Still, it makes you wonder what Vanitas was planning. Nice work!
WasabiWhipCream chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow, I just read this one-and I have to say (yet again); the characterization of the characters is wonderfully done~ Good work on this! ;)
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
XD Holy-! I loved this one! I always imagined what Sora's reaction would be if he saw Vanitas' face, but as a youngling still? That's awesome! Again, I bow down to thy epicness! I like Sora's last line though XD 'If that's "potential", he can keep it!' Brilliant. Just sheer brilliance.