Reviews for Come Find Me
dormirais chapter 1 . 7/4
Hello! Great story. However about the French bits..except for in the last sentence of this chapter, the grammar of the French is incorrect to the point where it is difficult to fully understand and a bit painful to read. I could help you correct the errors if you wanted. I don't mean to sound pretentious, your writing truly is very good.
Oh my gosh I love Sharon Lathan and for a second when George Darcy was introduced I thought you were her! That I had stumbled upon her fan fiction account haha. So far I love the story and can't wait to solve the mystery and see how the love story unfolds.
LMFG chapter 11 . 5/21
... do you MIND if I read my letter ... verb's missing
... premises, mY behavior ...
Poor Darcy! I hope he gets his answer the next chapter.
aamlkb chapter 1 . 4/26
You should change this to complete! I almost didn't read it since I thought it wasn't done yet!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 30 . 4/23
Cute ending... wraps everything up.
Hello, I really like the beginning of your story !
The only thing is that I'm French and the translation of "Come find me" is not "Venir la découverte me" but "Venez me retrouver".
Happy filler! I don't even mind :)
I like Felicity. She may be a bit Mary-sue but I don't care :)
Awesome!
Allleila chapter 30 . 2/11
You seriously cannot leave it like that after introducing Wickham. It would be better to have read that last chapter than to leave it on a cliffhanger.
Anyway UPDATE SOON!
Janet Cobb chapter 13 . 2/9
I love this story. I am dying to see who the villains are.
EngLitLover chapter 4 . 1/5
Real mystery, why would Elizabeth would go to Hertfordshire but not even go by her house.
EngLitLover chapter 2 . 1/5
Shouldn't there be a maid somewhere?
kikki hope chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I am really really enjoying this story. Your characters are well thought out and your story is interesting and captivating.
The story needs a lot of cleaning up, spelling, grammar and typos. Often it the story is weak grammatical errors put me off reading the story but your story is well worth the read.
Thanks for sharing
KKeep writing
Kikki
mollycious chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
The stables had caught fire and he still had the time to kiss her? Way too carefree.