Reviews for Come Find Me
InARealPickle chapter 26 . 2/18
In your haste to show how benevolent the Colonel is, you made the mistake of mentioning that his brother left sons and daughters behind.
The nieces are no big deal, but his bother's eldest son should be inheriting the title and property, not Richard.
InARealPickle chapter 16 . 2/18
fallow versus follow
learn the difference
embrace the difference
never make that mistake again
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 2/17
"If you must thank me, let it be for yourself alone..."
Um, but she was thanking him for herself alone.
I understand your desire to include dialog from the novel, but it aught to make sense when you do so.
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 2/17
Koi... and did they even have Koi ponds in Regency England?
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 2/17
So he found her alone... in the middle of nowhere... with no driver, no aunt or uncle, and no servant?
Was she driving herself?
No, that can't be it. She wouldn't be inside the carriage if she was driving herself.
So did Darcy forget to check for the driver? Did he leave the poor man for dead?
And if Elizabeth wasn't running away, then where was her attendant. She wouldn't be allowed to travel alone.
Was that person left for dead too?
And what was she doing all the way up in Nottinghamshire when her home is just outside of London? If she left Kent to go home, she would have driven past her county and continued on for well over a day.

I will read further to see if you adequately explain this. If you do not, then you need a rewrite, because as it stands the plot setup makes no sense at all.
AnnaVMS chapter 1 . 2/2
not so important, but the 2 first "french" sentences don't actually mean anything in french :)
EvelynRo chapter 15 . 1/14
Double Darcy. What is not to like?
EvelynRo chapter 13 . 1/14
Okay, Lizzy is redeemed.
EvelynRo chapter 11 . 1/14
So the best line from the 2005 Cliff Notes movie version. "I love, love,. II've you." Bravo! But Lizzy is becoming less likeable by the chapter. Grammar an issue.
EvelynRo chapter 10 . 1/14
A bit is hot mess editorially but still intriguing. Could use a beta.
EvelynRo chapter 9 . 1/14
No author's notes, no footnotes. Dear author, your lovely writing is so wonderful, but I am not sure everyone would note the chapter's title as the Lifehouse song or the splendid use of the lyrics through the chapter.

More intrigue. Who is the mysterious Mr Bernard?

Darcy quote: “I think that was the most right thing I have ever had the extreme pleasure to do in my life.“
EvelynRo chapter 8 . 1/14
Georgiana to the rescue. What a delightful turn! But I must ask if the author meant “after 5 minutes" instead of “after 5 visits the Lucas".
EvelynRo chapter 7 . 1/14
Loved the brief glimpse into Darcy's childhood. Short but wonderful chapter. Goodnight, Lizzy.
EvelynRo chapter 6 . 1/14
And the intrigue continues. So well written. Will we see French dialogue again?
EvelynRo chapter 5 . 1/14