Reviews for Come Find Me
Another Lizzie chapter 30 . 6/21
So I'm assuming abandoned. Too bad. Thanks for what you wrote. Enjoyed it.
mpayne20 chapter 11 . 6/10
I do really like this story, however, I find it quite annoying how you have changed the spelling of Elizabeth's nickname, Lizzy, to Lizzie.
Lea0014 chapter 30 . 5/13
Oh goodness! This is such an awesome story! I know it's been so long, but I sincerely hope you finish it! :)
DimmDimms chapter 30 . 4/18
Hi there, would love to know how you imagined this story finishing even if you were not able to complete it in its entirety. :)
SugarQuills10 chapter 30 . 1/15
I dont suppose youd update anytime soon but this has been great.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
Hello. Miss its not an abbreviation and therefore doesn't have a period. Miss Bennet.
Jansfamily4 chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
Your writing such a powerful story and being so young is just amazing. Yes, there may be a few corrections that could be made but still the story is great. I know this has been a while since you wrote it and I haven't checked to see if you are still writing but I sure do hope so. Good job
Guest chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
Okay, just throwing some constructive criticism out there. First of all it's Pemberley and Longbourn not Pemberly and Longborne. Second, this story needs a bit of proofreading. Third, commas are very nice, especially in contractions. But on the brighter side of things the story is very good.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
I. LOVE . UNCLE. DARCY.
stephi910 chapter 30 . 8/18/2016
this is the first p&p fanfic I've read...I really liked the idea, and enjoyed reading, tho it did seem kind of rushed in the end...were you planning a sequel? we seemed to be left on quite the cliffie!
dormirais chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Hello! Great story. However about the French bits..except for in the last sentence of this chapter, the grammar of the French is incorrect to the point where it is difficult to fully understand and a bit painful to read. I could help you correct the errors if you wanted. I don't mean to sound pretentious, your writing truly is very good.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
Oh my gosh I love Sharon Lathan and for a second when George Darcy was introduced I thought you were her! That I had stumbled upon her fan fiction account haha. So far I love the story and can't wait to solve the mystery and see how the love story unfolds.
LMFG chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
... do you MIND if I read my letter ... verb's missing
... premises, mY behavior ...
Poor Darcy! I hope he gets his answer the next chapter.
aamlkb chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
You should change this to complete! I almost didn't read it since I thought it wasn't done yet!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 30 . 4/23/2016
Cute ending... wraps everything up.