Reviews for Crazy Paving: A Path Collection
SadisticTreasure chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Lol it was great. Funny too. Deidara had me laughing with tears. Wow! XD
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Jurina chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Funny and cute. This couple is my favorite ever. You write very well ma'am.
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I could swear I'd reviewed this already. It was so cute.
Aaliyanna's-SeventhHeaven chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I enjoyed this, I love the way you make Itachi and Deidara so easy around each other. They're still my fav pairing off all time. Boy I haven't read much of your stories in a while, that's so bad for I do love your writing. I think I'll do read more now :D
BrandNewOrange chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
You know I have expected him to vote green because he likes the colour, how wrong I was. Bless his cottons, though I kinda saw it coming that he's invalidate his ballot.

As for you don't want a political debate, who stayed up watching election results with me eh? ;) kidding. I like it, it's cute.
dooki chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
totally the first time i've read something like this! Cool idea tho. I wish I could say I was as good a voter as Itachi... Altho, you know the televised election debate took place at my uni .

I love the pathverse, btw!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well, my initial reaction is relief-when I read the summary I thought Deidara was going to do something ridiculous like flood the voting booth or clue how he'd pull that off but, knowing Deidara, he would find a way. So I was glad he didn't do anything that'd get him arrested.

His reaction after discovering he voted for 'Hitler' made me laugh so hard. Poor guy.

And go figure, his artistic (*cough*vandalizing*cough*) tendencies saved him this time. What a nice little loophole.

Nicely done; I enjoyed this little Pathverse snippet!
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Haha. "Deidara hopes you will run this country well!" XD Thanks for posting! ***
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Haha :D I remember my first time going to vote! A stupid local school election thing...and at first I had no clue about who to vote for anyway...but at least I didn't just pick 'cool' sounding names XD

Ah figures lol