Reviews for Cut and Run
Lee1234 chapter 22 . 2/12
Please update when you can need to know what happens next great story
tracey.gauld chapter 22 . 1/9
God, what a great story! I know you haven't updated it in a while, but I really hope you finish it. I can't wait to see how it ends.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 22 . 9/16/2016
Please write more...
laura.house951 chapter 22 . 9/6/2016
can't wait for another update, such an amazing story, please continue it soon. Love it!
H chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
*Happy sigh*

It's probably been close to a year (ok, six months) since I've come back to read it all. Still love it, just wanted you to know. ;)
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Forgot how much I enjoyed this story! Glad to revisit!
jenninemarie chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
You have to finish, best story️️️️️️
bluegreen chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
Been away from the internet for almost 2 years, forgot how much I enjoy your Gabby stories. I see it's been over a year since the update, so I doubt you will update again, but I really hope you do.
ladybugbear2 chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
That was insanely fantastic and i need more like I need air! 400th reviewer has to count for something right?
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 22 . 4/19/2015
Gah this fic! NEED MORE!
countrygal64 chapter 22 . 3/18/2015
Would love to get a notification there has been a chapter update!
jenninemarie chapter 22 . 3/17/2015
I wish you would continue this story, love GABBY!
Loves Jack chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
OMG, super HOT story! I was taken on a total emotional roller coaster! I loved every minute of it! Wow, the scene in the airport bathroom...and on Valentine's day... WOW! It was so angsty in the beginning, I almost couldn't stand it! It's really fun imagining Gibbs doing phone sex tho... LOL! I'm worried about Abby and I hope you continue this real soon. I loved this story, and you hit the characters right on!
fandomsfanfics chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
Oh my Gibbs! I love your Fanfic. Next chapii please.
Pretty please with cherries on top? :)
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Glad you plan to finish. From your A/N I see you are very busy. All the same... Really hope not to wait too long!