Reviews for An Undead Alternative
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great chapter
Luvliacd chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
I think it would have been best if Sookie didn't have to live through everything Bill put her through, and she didn't have to put up with Eric's politics. I'd say sex with Sam was more than enough to miss sex with Eric. Sam's love and attention would have more than balanced the scales, they would have tipped them in his direction.
Ms-Trixie chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Cute story :)

Cheers,

Ms-Trixie
Lucyferina chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
i think it was a nice alternative though I have hope that eventually sookie will realize that she loved sam all along!
0HappyEverAfter0 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
While I'm a GP Viking fan all the way I loved this story! I always thought that if Eric wasn't a possibility Sam was perfect for her. Thanks for taking on this very untouched pairing! D
celticreeder chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
I loved it! I really think Sookie should be with Sam and I'm really glad you wrote this! Of course I like Eric too but Sam has been my main man from book 1! Great job. I hope you'll do more.
meyou744 chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
oh goodies Sam and sookie got a chance a happiness before the Vampires came in the picture love it
dark-lelu chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
love the new chappy can't wait for the next one
20000000000000 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Great story!
miawmiaw chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
wow, so far a lovely story. I've always love a Sookie-Sam story. Hope you continue with this.
dark-lelu chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
loved the new chappy can't wait to see what happens next
m chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
super fun story.
Purnell chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
This is a beautiful story. Keep going. As much as I love Eric, it is refreshing to read a story about Sam & Sookie.
AmberNiK chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Aw, this chapter is too cute. Its always so strange to me that she hasn't realized she can't hear his thoughts that clearly yet. Especially after kissing him, that contact would normally make it so she could hear EVERYTHING. I guess they'll find out about each other soon enough.
diamontique chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
This chapter was pretty good! Keep it up. :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »