Reviews for Bloody Rose
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Yay it's the end! Er- um- erm, I'm gonna miss the story but I'm happy that everything is coming to an end!

Lol, loved Tobi! He made me laugh~ "Tobi is no piece of... poop." That cracked me up!

Waiting for the epilogue!

IAMBETTERTHANU chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Very good and epic. Can't wait 4 epilogue
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
I really like this story its very interesting and original! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
First of all, the puppet's name is Hiruko.

second of all, YOU TURED TEMARI INTO A MARY SUE! lol, ask me about it later, I don't want to explain it in a review.

Third of all, UPDATE! I love Deidara and Sasori! Are you gonna put Tobi in this? If you do, don't make him all Madara-ish.

lol, go on! Don't waste precious time reading the review when you could be writing!

Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
I love this story so much! I almost choked on my tea when I read the part where you were describing Sasori! Ahaha! I really hope you continue this story, and make a fitting end to it! I have a good guess of the ending, but until the next chapter comes out, I can't be sure! Please, put up the next chapter as soon as you can!
Koori Shirayuki chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
This is continue to post more! :)
Jacky D Blade chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Good chapter!

I really liked it!

Please update soon!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
Really? Even the way she eats spaghetti? ...wow.

Anyway, I loved the chappie please update!

XxGaaraXRukixX

(P.S. - lol it's just a dinosaur...)
Love Is Only a Word chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
Awesome chapter! Dumb Itachi...

The chapter was sooo worth the wait -
Lady-Yami Akuma chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
I like it it was so amazing you should keep going :)
T.N.Shiroi chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
I really like this story~

Don't give up!

I really wanna know if Temari's gonna be imortal and live with Shikamaru forever!
Corentin chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
I am reading! I really hope you write more, but I don't have that much to say about the story...

Your spelling and grammar are good, the idea is good, and you're writing a pretty good plot. All in all, a good story.

Keep Writing!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
WRITE MORE!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
OMG LOVED IT!

WRITE MORE!

XD
DittoGirl553 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
..wow, this is like a mixture of all the vampire stories I have heard of! IT'S GREAT! SHIKATEMA 4EVA!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »