Reviews for Bloody Rose
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Yay it's the end! Er- um- erm, I'm gonna miss the story but I'm happy that everything is coming to an end!

Lol, loved Tobi! He made me laugh "Tobi is no piece of... poop." That cracked me up!

Waiting for the epilogue!

IAMBETTERTHANU chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Very good and epic. Can't wait 4 epilogue
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
I really like this story its very interesting and original! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
First of all, the puppet's name is Hiruko.

second of all, YOU TURED TEMARI INTO A MARY SUE! lol, ask me about it later, I don't want to explain it in a review.

Third of all, UPDATE! I love Deidara and Sasori! Are you gonna put Tobi in this? If you do, don't make him all Madara-ish.

lol, go on! Don't waste precious time reading the review when you could be writing!

Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
I love this story so much! I almost choked on my tea when I read the part where you were describing Sasori! Ahaha! I really hope you continue this story, and make a fitting end to it! I have a good guess of the ending, but until the next chapter comes out, I can't be sure! Please, put up the next chapter as soon as you can!
Koori Shirayuki chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
This is continue to post more! :)
Jacky D Blade chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Good chapter!

I really liked it!

Please update soon!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
Really? Even the way she eats spaghetti? ...wow.

Anyway, I loved the chappie please update!

XxGaaraXRukixX

(P.S. - lol it's just a dinosaur...)
Love Is Only a Word chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
Awesome chapter! Dumb Itachi...

The chapter was sooo worth the wait -
Lady-Yami Akuma chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
I like it it was so amazing you should keep going :)
T.N.Shiroi chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
I really like this story

Don't give up!

I really wanna know if Temari's gonna be imortal and live with Shikamaru forever!
Corentin chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
I am reading! I really hope you write more, but I don't have that much to say about the story...

Your spelling and grammar are good, the idea is good, and you're writing a pretty good plot. All in all, a good story.

Keep Writing!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
WRITE MORE!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
OMG LOVED IT!

WRITE MORE!

XD
DittoGirl553 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
..wow, this is like a mixture of all the vampire stories I have heard of! IT'S GREAT! SHIKATEMA 4EVA!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »