Reviews for Amore Ex Machina
EfficientLazyness chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I suppose you are a woman. Correct?

Not to sound overly critical, but the way you wrote this story, the only logical conclusion any normal guy can come to, is that Kyon is gay.

He is a 16 year old, boy. An average male thinks about sex once every 52 seconds, and more in puberty. Even if he showed hesitation due to the strange situation, any, and I mean any teenage boy when having a willing girl state that she wants to get intimate, he will jump at the chance. In the case of tis story it would have made sense (for the sake of suspense) to not go all the way, but a heavy petting and making out session would have still worked well in this story, even if for no other reason then to show how completely inexperienced Yuki is in that situation. If you were a more skilled author you could have pulled it off masterfully, alas you are not.

A I said Kyon in this story is at best gutless ninny or at worst a puff.
kaelenmitharos chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
FLD, I say this with all the compassion in my nature, because I think your story is funny.

Take an English class.

That is all.
so sleepy chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I really enjoyed this fic, it was cute and for once, Nagato stayed in character. It was well written and it brought a smile to my face. If you ever write more I'll definately read it.
Condor green chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Moar...

MOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!1!

But, shameless begging aside, there is a lot that you are doing right with this fic. Kyon's monologue being one of my favorite points about this story.

Hope to see more.

Condor
Hina the half heart chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
A blushing Yuki is an adorable Yuki.
colin chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I like it, but you should work on breaking it up into paragraphs more.
majorfangirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
This story has been very well written and in-character. It sounds just like a seen from one of the novels.
Tetsui chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Haha! I have to say, I absolutely love this! I could totally see Yuki commenting on how the Death Star's laser could never work. Please update soon!
Hina the half heart chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Yuki you have lots to learn.
King of Werewolves chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
This story is pretty good. I hope you update real soon.
MasterSprtn117 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Yay, an update! Hope you can update again soon. Only (tiny) complaint from me is your punctuation is a little off...but it's okay.
PreciousLapis chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Hahaha, i love it so far! xD

However, Nagato doesn't ever call him Kyon. Mainly just "you" or if she would ever refer to him, just "him". But yeah, other than that, i think it's awesome!
MasterSprtn117 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Continue the story! Kyon seems a little odd, but it could work. Do it!
i 1 2 12 6 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
very good story keep it goin
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I sort of feel Kyon would be more hesitant towards taking advantage of Yuki, for many a reason. Despite that, Yuki is definetely in character; ever since I saw the movie, I knew she liked him.