Reviews for Ironing Shirts and Other Difficult Matters
Geezworld234 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You have captured the show beautifully! The voices especially Hyacinth's came through perfectly, you have realt talent there! Easily one of the best KUA fics I have ever come across!
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Fuck yeah!
He has finally grown a pair of balls!
this was awesome XD
JoiForber chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
What a tasty treat. You portrayed the characters wonderfully and I could almost see this playing out in the show. I envisioned the episode where Richard snaps at Hyacinth outside the callbox and I believe you hit it bang-on!
CreativeLiterature chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Excellent story! You captured Hyacinth's nuances wonderfully and all the miscellaneous tidbits which fill in the gaps.
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I like the story, can't really picture him actually leaving her - but it was a good story.
AirKnitter chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I have always watched this show, so I looked up the fandom out of curiosity, and I think you've gotten their characters bang on. Hyacinth is such a snobbish prude.
sara ane chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I always wanted to strangle Hyacinth whenever I watched the show. Good on you for writing this!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was a very amusing story. Your characterisations were wonderful.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I loved reading this story. I read the first one a while ago and I was wondering what happened before Richard left Hyacinth and what the reason was. Thank you for writing a great story.