Reviews for The Confusion of Lust and Love
kimminnee chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
This chapter gave "riding off into the sunset whole new meaning! Thank you for the lemony goodness, and for making the right decision in putting her and Damon together. They are the ones!
kimminnee chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
Well, looks like we made the right choice. And this story ends next chapter... See ya there.
kimminnee chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Time for her to choose, correctly...Damon
kimminnee chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
I just can't believe she shut it off already. Elena is a total Bich without humanity!
kimminnee chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
Only human blood completed the transition. (FYI) And she's already switched Salvatores. Damon is the one she should be with. The one she's most like, and loves more, especially since he embraced the darkness within. Please don't let me down...
kimminnee chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Well, I don't think she's dead. One of the other saved her. She's just going through an identity crisis. She just needs to accept her feelings, without shame.
kimminnee chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Elena has simply found the darkside of herself. And she doesn't know how to handle it. She's not Katherine though! And she shouldn't turn herself! Love the air. I hope she can come to terms with herself, accept it and move forward.
kimminnee chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Good grief! Damon saved her from a snarling unhinged out of control Stefan.
Then, the fireworks began! She took all her frustrations out on him. They had totally hot blood sharing multiple orgasams! I am glad she's quit crying and gotten hr confidence back!
kimminnee chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
It is bit off. She needs to figure things out, not keep sleeping with them. And I despise Stalena! They were just to boring.
kimminnee chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Stefan just doesn't want to accept that Elena consented. And she is in pain because she cheated on Stefan. She should end things with him and sort her feelings out.
kimminnee chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Wow. Doesn't Elena know by now that Damon loves her? He wasn't compelling her. Those were her real feelings! She consented to everything. Including the bite. She needs to be realistic with herself! She does love Damon. And she better not make Stuffy think Damon compelled her. She simply let go, finally!
Emily Marie Salvatore chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
I liked this story xoxo
porterbayne chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Hot, hot, hot! (fanning myself)
s chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
ive read the first chapter like a million times- and yet everytime i find it so hot ad so erotic. the concept was so seemingly simple and done- yet the setting(rain and the glass roof) and the costums (aka elenas black) dress and heels) just made it so seductive/erotic/hot/sensual . i love this first chapter. amazing.
Killjoy4322 chapter 11 . 5/10/2014