Reviews for The Confusion of Lust and Love
s chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
ive read the first chapter like a million times- and yet everytime i find it so hot ad so erotic. the concept was so seemingly simple and done- yet the setting(rain and the glass roof) and the costums (aka elenas black) dress and heels) just made it so seductive/erotic/hot/sensual . i love this first chapter. amazing.
Killjoy4322 chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Good story! :)
Killjoy4322 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Interesting...lol
Lizy chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Plz write one more chapter plz!
darkkissesful chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
I really hope you do the sequel! This story is so good but too short.
Phantomgirl2001 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
This FanFic was probably my favorites of all for Delena's love 3 I personally had to fan myself off for a lot of steamy parts... !LEMONS! I wold DEFINITLY recomend this to all Delena fans
Chinesebunny chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Oh my god! You are one of my favorite authors. Your writing is amazing! I love seeing more from you!
Ragna01 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Best boyfriend ever! You are very lucky!
Ragna01 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Good olbloodplay is always good!
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Im Delena all the way!
Ragna01 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Oh, the guilt!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Great writing! Would ve never thought it was your first!
Falling4theFallen chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
O M G! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY YOU ARE A GENIOUS LOL THIS IS THE KINDA DELENA I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF HOPED FOR ECT AND THE SMUT IS AWESOME WOULD LOVE IT TO BE EVEN NAUGHTIER AS IT IS DAMON AND HE HAS THAT WILD STREAK AND I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT WITH ELENA BEING WITH HIM IT WOULD BRING HERS OUT 2 AND THROW IN HIS "EXPERIENCE" AND ITS SMUTSVILLE LMAO...OK MAKES ME SOUND BAD LOL BUT WHO CAN GET ENOUGH OF DAMON ANY AND EVERY WAY LOL. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WRITING YOU ARE TALENTED WITH GREAT IDEAS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MUCH MORE FROM YOU. DEFINITELY FAVORITING AND FOLLOWING U AND STORIES!

BRANDI (YOUR NEWEST FAN LOL)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
awesome, though I kinda wish you'd use other terms besides just penis and erection. there's also dick and cock. but that was AWESOME! THREE Delena sex scenes. awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
I hope she goes on Damon's diet,