Reviews for Shatterpoints and Siege Engines
Negrath chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Man...just...man.

If I weren't so stunned, I'd be raving.

Continue soon, PLEASE!
Punk Rocker Fairy chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Oh nooo...
Raydis chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
And the plot thickens! It's not about what Shepard did, but Joker. Your suspense is killing me.
Samolfran chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
hey. Good story so far, very intriguing.

Please continue with it! I want to know whats going on on the Normandy.

hugs
Jemina chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I'm quite intrigued to see what awaits Joker and Shepard on the Normandy.
DCFG chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Good to see things taking off. C;

Flashbacks are great, I like how you handled them. Especially when Shepard died in the beginning. I wonder if we'll get to see a bit of Shepard's perspective?
Raydis chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
And the cliffhanger builds! I love the flashbacks, especially the wedding. Hard to see Shepard in a dress, but you planted that image in my mind quite well. I look forward to more!
Inverness chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
If reviews will make you update faster I'm happy to oblige. Legion, Tali, and Kal are some of my favorite characters, right up there with Garrus. It's too bad Kal isn't a love interest for FemShep. (

I favor the quarians and geth more than any other race in Mass Effect, and hope they don't go to war in ME3. (

I thought this chapter was good, seems like things are on the move. D
DCFG chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
akfsjdf THIS PLOT SUMMARY

oh gosh it sounds great. It wasn't really that slow of a start, don't worry! I'll be very excited to watch this story grow. C:
Inverness chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh, this seems interesting. Kal'Reegar's name caught my attention.

Though I have to say that there seems to be one major flaw with this, geth do not live in planets, they live on space stations and mine asteroids for resources. Legion tells Shepard this in the game. So they wouldn't have much use for a planet methinks unless it has unusual resources or just to coexist with other organics.