Reviews for All You Need Is A Little Hope
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
I truthfully can't think of what pokemon that is. So far I really like the story and really like the things you came up with to go around all of there problems. Hope you update soon.
EmeraldFang chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Im surprised you haven't updated this, its interesting.
Ileah chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Heheheh, nice writing. The a/n dialogues are very interesting. But it was updated in '02... Please fix that.
RavenMewtwo chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
This is really interesting! Please write more soon!
DreamerYuri chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
I lov it! can't wait for more, please write soon!
Em chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Screw Gary *kills Gary fans*
Em chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
i...like...you...Pyro?
MoonKitty136 chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
HI! I LOVE your story but I says 'Complete', is it really complete or are you going to continue? (Me: *so confused*) well, either way I REALLY want to read another chapter of this story. I feel really bad for Hope and her Pokemon because of their pasts. i know its been a couyple years since your last update but I want to keep reading this story. So I'll see you next chapter!
Tranquil Innocence chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Sera1,

Good Evening, and hello Vurso, Firethroat. I counted, and you haven't updated in 4 years 6 months and 16 days. Do you have a piano bench tied to you're butt? Get up and type my another chapter or delete the story!
WhiteStar the Undecided chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Hi there I love your All You Need Is A Little Hope story. How come you haven't updated it in 3(almost 4) years? I love it! I personaly have a Charizard named Stripes(guy), a Pikachu name Megan(girl), and a Scyther name Natiley(girl). I hope that Pyro/Firethroat, Vurso, Blade, and Shockwave are okay. I feel so bad for them. Also I feel really bad that Blade has arthritis. My maw maw has it i know how painfull it is. And for Blade to be so young and have it. It must be h*ll. I hope that he feels better soon. Gawd I wish i could just !KILL! their previous trainers. How could they do that to them! Just because there pokemon doesn't mean they don't have feelings. Ya as-*stops abruptly with hand over mouth*! He He sorry'. I almost started to swear. I don't do that alot. Opps sorry again i got of topic, he he'(again with the sweat drop). Well anyway do ya have writers block or something? If ya do sorry i bugged ya. I just love this story. I added you to my Favorite Stories list, Favorite Authors list, Author Alert list, and my Story Alert list. I just hope i can read more of this story soon. I recently got an account and i can't write anything yet. But I will make sure that i put your story in mention to be read. Well i hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year(and if you don't celebrate those holidays then sorry again). Tell Pyro/Firethroat, Vurso, Blade, and Shockwave that i said hi and i hope you feel just because i have the names in this order doesn't mean thats the order i like them the most. Personaly i like Blade a lot. PLEASE DON'T TELL THEM I SAID THAT! I JUST KNOW THE OTHERS WILL HATE ME BECAUSE OF IT! Well everyone else in the world does so i guess it wouldn't matter. Well nevermind. I hope you continue. BYE!*smiles, waves, and waits patiently*

p.s Also i want you to know that I used to be Heartbrokenangel439 but I changed it. i might change it again to SytherGirl439.
WhiteStar the Undecided chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hi there I love your All You Need Is A Little Hope story. How come you haven't updated it in 3(almost 4) years? I love it! I personaly have a Charizard named Stripes(guy), a Pikachu name Megan(girl), and a Scyther name Natiliey(girl). I hope that Pyro/Firethroat, Vurso, Blade, and Shockwave are okay. I feel so bad for them. Also I feel really bad that Blade has arthritis. My maw maw has it i know how painfull it is. And for Blade to be so young and have it. It must be h*ll. I hope that he feels better soon. Gawd I wish i could just !KILL! their previous trainers. How could they do that to them! Just because there pokemon doesn't mean they don't have feelings. Ya buttheads! He He sorry'. I almost started to swear. I don't do that alot. Opps sorry again i got of topic, he he'(again with the sweat drop). Well anyway do ya have writers block or something? If ya do sorry i bugged ya. I just love this story. I added you to my Favorite Stories list, Favorite Authors list, Author Alert list, and my Story Alert list. I just hope i can read more of this story soon. I recently got an account and i can't write anything yet. But I will make sure that i put your story in mention to be read. Well i hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year(and if you don't celebrate those holidays then sorry again). Tell Pyro/Firethroat, Vurso, Blade, and Shockwave that i said hi and i hope you feel just because i have the names in this order doesn't mean thats the order i like them the most. personaly i like Blade a lot. PLEASE DON'T TELL THEM I SAID THAT! I JUST KNOW THE OTHERS WILL HATE ME BECAUSE OF IT! Well everyone else in the world does so i guess it wouldn't matter. Well nevermind. I hope you continue. BYE!*smiles, waves, and waits patiently*
maw356 chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
It's so sad but funny. You're lucky you have a lot of talent in writing I mean only 3 people like my fic
BLK chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
I'm really lovi'n this! You don't get many mewtwo-human OC stories, so I can't wait 'till you update, SO PLEASE HURRY !

blue-muse: If you don't, she . .

BLK: Too late! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

blue-muse: PLEASE HELP ME! v_v;
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
I know that I have review this story before, but its one thing I wonder. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY? For I want to know what is going to happen with Hope.