Reviews for Look At Me
LovitaSxH chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
awwwww so cute
Joellesegeda chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
so cute and sweet sasuke helped her. loved it!
Asmirette chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
lol.

Ok, so it's a good story! You should write more often.

-Itachi'seyecandy
SasukeDancer chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love this little one shot. It is so sweet and simple and that is what makes it so great. Sasuke and Hinata are one of my favorite random coupples because they are so diffrent. This is really good.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I think you got Hiashi's and Neji's characters dead on but for some reason Hananbi's remark doesn't sound right. Isn't she the tougher sister? I don't think anyone would dare make fun of her because of Hinata.

I liked your story because Hinata definitely has insecurity issues so people would take advantage of her. And I think the reason why you're not satisfied with the ending is because the initiation of the kiss and their relationship was very sudden. It might have helped if you made this oneshot into a twoshot, or at least made it longer to show the progress in their relationship. But that's only my opinion.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good story. The ending was really cute. Can you just imagine all of the jealous girls plotting murder? :P
loilita chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
aww, its perfect.
RETARDPANDAKID chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
sounds like its going to be good :D!
Amii Sayu chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
omg! more! :D
SOKiiE chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I L-O-L'd at Hanabi's remark.

it was a good story, the relationship was rushed a bit, but i believed it :D because its an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE! which, in my opinion, gives the writer plenty of liberties to do what ever they want.

Nice one :)
becomeafan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
"You know," he muttered in her ear when they'd pulled away, breath ragged, "you always look at Naruto. Look at me, instead."

love it!
aj chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww that saz sooooooooooooooo cute
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Ahg, I like the story. I love the end! I would love to read a sequel. Can you write one ?
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i like this story...esp the ending...really gud!
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was great! I really loved how you made it all seem lifelike/real. Considering that I've been bullied ( alot) before I would know how it feels like. (However, my family was always supportive of me) so, its QUITE amazing that she was able to stand up for herself after, what, 5 minutes? :P just kidding. Again, I loved it!

keep writing! I look forward to seeing more stories! :)
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is an awesome one-shot.

I enjoyed it from beginning to end!

Keep up the awesome work.

You're a really great writer!

I especially liked how you started the story. Awesome. What a way to catch the attention of the readers.

Thanks!