Reviews for Let Go
Terri chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I have really enjoyed your work nice was like the TV show BONES only you are reading it(Nice) very loving,funny,fluffy stuff,affection,protection,amazing,and very overwhelming but I love every bit of it(I love everything BONES) :-).
Terri chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Good one never jump to conclusions ask questions and get the facts first(I love everything BONES) :-) .
Terri chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
I so love it when people use the whole team in their stories make it so real,that is something you have done good job loving your BONES fanfiction (I love everything BONES) :-) .
Terri chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This seem like it is going to be will you come up with,guess I have to read and see.(I love everything BONES) :-).
Katelyn Bealer chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
The chapter 1

I love your show you are good kid audi the best show ever I watch this show is you aways to make me happy so much I love you doctor breanana she loves me to much I see a spirit I was little girl is best thing to do my name Katie Bealer I'm biggest fan I love you again have fun with bones
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
Cute story. I know it's kinda old and by now your writing style might have changed, but you might want to watch your sentence structure. You used short, choppy sentences here and they make it hard to read the story. Just some friendly advice.
Caris Bennet chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Me lo estoy imaginando, con un lazo como el del teléfono del último capítulo en la cabeza... XD

¿Cómo se te ocurren estas cosas? ¡Son superdivertidas!

Pues eso, que me ha encantado, sobre todo la hiperracionalidad de Brennan, que los ha salvado del desastre )

¡Nos leemos!
Caris Bennet chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Me ha matado la última frase. Una ducha rápida, esa era la idea hasta que Booth entró en la ducha con ella.

Me ha matado, de veras XD
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
i loved
Kay8abc chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
I'm sad to see this story end, but the ending was so sweet.

-Kate
mendenbar chapter 15 . 6/7/2010
Very nice ending (oh the visual of Booth in his "bow.")
Hikari-Kayko chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
aw. _ that was a great ending. i loved the bow on his forehead. that's one present i wouldn't mind unwrapping either. XD great fic.

HIKARi
Aurorajaye chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
Sweet story. Thanks for writing it!
Aurorajaye chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
Here's another example of passive sentence structure: "The chip contained a video where it was clearly seen how Spencer beat their victim." Try: "The video on the ship captured Spencer beating their victim."

Question: It's not clear who made the video, and why. I assume that it was from building surveillance, and he stole it. Is that explained in the fic?

I adore how secure Booth and Bones are in their relationship. Great work!
Aurorajaye chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
Your plotline is awesome: very engaging. I adore your character development.

Hope you don't mind a little advice from a college writing prof:

You have a tendency to use passive sentence structure when active would be stronger. In one case, I think you wrote "she received a bullet" when "the bullet pierced her flesh" or even "he shot her" would have been more direct and more dramatic. I didn't comment on it, however, until this chapter. Why? "...he truly hated that she was being a victim of abuse." This structure puts the blame on Catherine, but who is really acting in the sentence? Her husband. The sentence "He truly hated that Catherine's husband was abusing her" relays the same sentiment without blaming Catherine.