Reviews for If Only
wildcat1144 chapter 11 . 7/2
Is it over?! Nooo I want more!
"In the way boys with magnifying glasses saw ants interesting. " is a really pretty sentence i love the inagery omg
just someone chapter 4 . 6/11
Oh you're pilipino
just someone chapter 4 . 6/11
But you know piƱa in tagalog is pineapple I can't help myself to think about Mukuro
thecatleader chapter 11 . 3/17
...UPDATE
Feiyh chapter 11 . 2/5
*sigh* He's safe. Tsuna could've protected himself better if he had his flames. Timeteo should realise this and the grave mistake he made by sealing Tsuna's flames leaving him defenseless. He should unseal them. It has caused enough problems. I knew it would not end well from the start. Please give Tsu-chan his flame back. Besides that, this is quite a lovely and addicting story. It would be very nice if you decided to continue one day. I want Xanxus to show up next. Anyway I hope all is well and that you decide to continue writing this. I would love to see Hibari and Tsuna's continued developing relationship.
Slytherson chapter 11 . 1/10
yet if his flames werent sealed he'd be able to protect himself
SyaCielo chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
It's really sad and great story,
I'm reading this over and over but I still crying
This is my third time reading this
NikeScaret chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I love this. It's so cute and I really like the way you portray the characters. Update?
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
I honestly was just waiting for the moment something happened to Tsuna. It really isn't that surprising. Anyway, love the story! It's quite interesting and has a good plot. Plus, it is very well-written, so that makes it even better.
Dulharpa chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
This is wonderful story :D I hope you update soon it has been more than 3 whole years!
meero9 chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Oh my god! I end up crying at the last chapter! I love your story! I hope you update soon..
ezta chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
the besssssst fanfic EVER!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
Okay I admit it, it's not raining in my bed room. I am crying ok!? Ahhhh my babieees D:
Also
Tokinawa...
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? lol
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Oh my god this was intense! I don't know who's more mentally scarred between the boys!