Reviews for If Only
Santarella chapter 11 . 2/5
You... you... you... TERRORIST! How dare you write such an exellent, Amazing fanfic and then just drop it like a hot potato?! Finish it damn it!
athousanddaisies chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
OK THIS ARC HAD ME COMPLETELY SPOOKED. The kidnapper was extremely creepy and disturbing. GOOD JOB. HAHAHHA
The farmer lady though...who is she? An accomplice to the kidnapper? Would she have kept quiet if Iemitsu, Nono and Nana didnt come? And kndkwks Nono better remove that seal on Tsuna! The seal might have put a damper on the kidnapper's plans, but the seal made Tsuna much more defenseless and iTS DANGEROUS. I wonder whether there would be any lasting psychological effects on Hibari and Tsuna... maybe theyll forget parts of the incident? Them being kids and all...
About the next arc, is Yamamoto on the list? X)
wildcat1144 chapter 11 . 7/2/2017
Is it over?! Nooo I want more!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
"In the way boys with magnifying glasses saw ants interesting. " is a really pretty sentence i love the inagery omg
just someone chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
Oh you're pilipino
just someone chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
But you know piƱa in tagalog is pineapple I can't help myself to think about Mukuro
thecatleader chapter 11 . 3/17/2017
...UPDATE
Feiyh chapter 11 . 2/5/2017
*sigh* He's safe. Tsuna could've protected himself better if he had his flames. Timeteo should realise this and the grave mistake he made by sealing Tsuna's flames leaving him defenseless. He should unseal them. It has caused enough problems. I knew it would not end well from the start. Please give Tsu-chan his flame back. Besides that, this is quite a lovely and addicting story. It would be very nice if you decided to continue one day. I want Xanxus to show up next. Anyway I hope all is well and that you decide to continue writing this. I would love to see Hibari and Tsuna's continued developing relationship.
Slytherson chapter 11 . 1/10/2017
yet if his flames werent sealed he'd be able to protect himself
SyaCielo chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
It's really sad and great story,
I'm reading this over and over but I still crying
This is my third time reading this
NikeScaret chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I love this. It's so cute and I really like the way you portray the characters. Update?
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
I honestly was just waiting for the moment something happened to Tsuna. It really isn't that surprising. Anyway, love the story! It's quite interesting and has a good plot. Plus, it is very well-written, so that makes it even better.
Dulharpa chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
This is wonderful story :D I hope you update soon it has been more than 3 whole years!
meero9 chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Oh my god! I end up crying at the last chapter! I love your story! I hope you update soon..
ezta chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
the besssssst fanfic EVER!