Reviews for Voyages of the Sea
kazorashi chapter 6 . 4/13
I only ever had three ships in One Piece. Here comes ship four blossoming. Nojiko and Ace are too adorable in this chapter! I really liked it.
NatsuLucy4ev3r chapter 14 . 1/6
hope your still continuing this story
Luffynami chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
Can you please continue!
Zorobin fan chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Please continue this. I wanna see more! Don't give up on this fic!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Luffy... ;_; this is so sweet and sad. Nami's nightmare made me cry, too. And Luffy is so protective... but I feel like he has some feelings for Nami already. He's crying with her.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
It's been a while since you said you were back, but still no full chapter! Sorry if it sounds like I'm nagging. I just really like this fic, and I would hate to see it unfinished. It's very good. So don't give up on it and update soon!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Awww. Sweet lemon.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Awww... :D
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
LOL
Luffy is still clueless... but slightly less so. :D He and Nami aren't walking on eggshells anymore, at least!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
I did love that moment. :')
vector arrow chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Whats a kenpai(ch9), nabigeta(ch5) and ero-kokku(cb9)? Cause two of those are not actual words and the other is spelt wrong(kenpai).

Its kanpai. Navigator-san or if you prefer kokaishi-kun and ero-cook. Kokku is not an actual word just how it sounds. Are you watching tbe 4kids version of this anime?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Oi wut happens next?
MakingMagicalGirls chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Oh my gosh you're back! I've been hoping this story gets updated!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
This is amazing... i wanna read the rest.
ANON chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
I wished I found this sooner! Please keep going! These are my favorite pairings, so please put more moments! I want to read the full chapter soon! Great work!