Reviews for Dysfunction
AsumeKona chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I really liked the story. The entire story held a scared mood to it. I love how you made it when Kanra lifted her arms to cover her ears Izaya lifted his to relax, and all the "exchanges" where they made the same gesture and different meanings. This is easily one of my favorites.
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh I get it! Wow, this is really clever. There are so many lines in this that make me think 'wow'.
IchiWaZen chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is very clever!

I can see that you've made Izaya's chatroom persona, Kanra, into an actual person. Naturally, Kanra can't be a boy since Izaya portrays himself as a girl in the chatroom!

Wonderful fanfic, Kanra cannot help but do the same things as Izaya since they are one and the same.

It's also pretty ironic since Izaya, in actuality, is the real one while Kanra is nothing but his face in the chatroom.

Well done
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love how that story goes! ;) So... interesting.
passer byyy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
woww. this is awesome.

i never thought that i'd be able to read this kind of story about izaya :)

thanks for writing this, i really enjoyed it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
"He clutched his stomach in mirth, supporting himself as he continued to let his laughter ring and echo across the dark room. I clutched my stomach in nausea, unable to remove my eyes from his."

That line. I loved it so much.

Thank you for writing this. It's good to know that there are stories with Izaya that aren't fluff. xD
blacksakura13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
whoa. MPD... i like this

I dunno why but I've always liked psychological ideas. mmhmm, someday, I plan to decipher the human mind... lol
Uphill Both Ways chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh ho ho, I like it C:

Plus it's like IZAYAXIZAYA which of course is love.