Reviews for Such Great Heights
tigerlily89 chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
Was the room number a Van Halen reference on purpose? Or did you just choose the numbers 5150 randomly?
Heeroneko chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
...and then later in the series Kurt sings this song...wiggy o_o
Wild Mage 44 chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
Awesome, very beautifully written:)
Wild Mage 44 chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
I have just been rushing through the chapters and not commenting cause I was so engrossed, but I had to stop and tell you this chapter was beautifully sad. I cried, and that takes a lot for me to do.
LittleMonteith chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
That was brilliant :D one of my favourite Finn/Kurt fanfiction's :)

Your an amazing writer .

P.s Thank You for introducing me to some really amazing songs that i had never heard before :D
gaaralover916 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
That was so beautiful... IT HURT!
gaaralover916 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I love the part Te quiero mucho? LMAO
1010.0101 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I don't usually review stuff even if I really like it, but that whole "Te quiero mucho" scene was just WAY too adorable. I had to stop reading to awww at it for a while. And I can totally see that happening in canon. I'm really bad at constructive criticism, so all I can really say is that I think your story is really good. I'm going to go ahead and read the other chapters now, and I'm looking forward to more adorable Kurt/Finn moments (but I don't know how you're going to top this one!). You should definitely write more stories like this.
Without permission chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I'm enjoying this story so far, I was gonna review once I finished but I just had to make a comment about Kurt. I just found it hilarious that he left the auditorium at the end and all I could think about was the McQueen scarf XD not even in the romantic sense, just that it's a fucking expensive scarf and it's MCQUEEN, how could you Kurt! XD lol it's pretty sad that's all I thought about when I read that
Dlenn2 chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
*pondering if the writers read this and take ideas* You used Blackbird in this chapter, and now they used it in the show! That makes three times now! The scarf, Funny Valentine and Blackbird.
Always With Amy chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
I really like how you characterized Finn in this - still Finn, still not the sharpest tool in the shed, but not with the mentality of a child, or a puppy. And his internal thoughts were particularly in character (speech-wise), too.

I think that I actually like your ANs more, though. I don't mean that as any offense to the actual story, because it's great, but your little bits of musical insight made me smile. :D

Very nice story. (:
Dlenn2 chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
LOL I am reading this one a second time, and that song... another coincidence? Tina sang that Valentine song in last episode...
Chocolatekat chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
amazing story.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 17 . 10/13/2010
Woah. This is amazing! I can't believe it's your first! Stunning job :)
JPeg150 chapter 17 . 7/3/2010
I adored this story, it was so romantic and poetic. You are absolutely amazing. Like, seriously.