Reviews for The Preacher's Son
yellatthetopofyourlungs chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
I really enjoyed this so far and look forward to how the story goes!
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
So interesting! Bella may just be what Edward needs in the way of direction. ;) Great writing, as always. *hugs* Nice character development.
lindyrb chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Oooh! Goody! A new chapter! So now we know where Bella's coming from. She may think Edward's gorgeous, but she's gonna get a wake up call when she finds out he's Snobward. Of course, I'm betting that will change...
radar1230 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
I can't wait to read more about Bella and Edward. I'm enjoying this story a lot.
azure0610 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
I love Bella's relationship with Charlie AND Renee. I can't wait for her and Edward to meet face to face. He's going to be a handful for her.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
*gasps*

she's finally seen him!

i love love love this glimpse into bella's history and i'm so excited to read more of this story :) it's definitely something different but i can tell it's going to be amazing :)
marv.ic chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
This is a beautifully written story. I really like Bella; she really is selfless. I can't wait for Bella and Edward to get to know each other.
Rae1990 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
omgomgomg! Sooo intense, I can't wait for more. When should you next be updating? obviously the chapters are long so take a while to type out, but an estimate?

Rachel.
taynemmsmama chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
As always, beautifully written. I cannot wait for Edward and Bella to interact - such wonderful potential for both characters.
Rae1990 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I enjoyed this story. It was intense. Can't wait to read more, it's really pulled me in.

Rachel.
TropicOfCancer chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Great chapter, I only wish you hadn't stopped it right there! :) hehe.

This story is really interesting and well-written. Uganda's situation you described in this chapter was heartbreaking, specially when that woman was crying because her son was taken away from her by those bastards. If I was Bella, I would, too, cry afterwards. Bella is such a contrast to Edward...I don't think he's a bad person, just spoiled and focused on his little perfect world. On the other hand, Bella is a genuine, selfless, kind person who wants to help other people and has a mature, rational view on the world.

Anyway, I'm so curious to know where this story is going and how Bella and Edward's relationship is going to happen! Can't wait to read more :) You're doing a WONDERFUL job here.
oana93 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I realy love your story update soon please!
hotmama4jd chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Ah, I was so glad to see a BPOV. I'm glad she is not a complete 'goody two shoes' - she seems to have quite a bit of backbone to her! I'm so anxious for the next chapter!
dreampills chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
aw man. i thought they were going to meet! need to wait till next chapter for that i guess.

maybe she'll choose to go to school in the states. ;)
Soccer11 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
so they both have an instant attraction to each other now lets se what happens when they have to talk to each other :)
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »