Reviews for Love's Labyrinth
mommaangel12 chapter 10 . 5/5
i wanna sequel plz it was soooooo gud i love it i was so sad when ren might have died then BAM! HES ALIVE plz do a sequel ur a great writer and i am now a huge fan
bboo-berry chapter 10 . 3/22
this was great and i hate u for it lol
bboo-berry chapter 8 . 3/21
I hate you! why did you did this! i've been crying for the past few chapters and now you give us hope! you freaking great writer!
bboo-berry chapter 5 . 3/21
this is so sad i'm crying
1sunfun chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
Good.
sweetrevenge9 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
This story is so great! So many emotions! I cried so hard when I thought Ren died but cried harder when Kyoko finally realized her feelings. Ahh! So good!
LevyXGajeelForever chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
oh my gosh, I cried like a baby through most of the chapters and now I'm so happy. 3 I loved it.
seireidoragon chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
This was an absolutely amazing story and I loved reading it!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Well I just loved it! Especially chapter 8 was sooo intense and well written that I cried like a fool. Thank you for this wonderful ff 3 *-*
Amanthya chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I could remember the end of the chapters, that Kyoko thought Ren was dead, but not the title or author, and it was driving me crazy! Then, totally by accident, I re-found this fic simply b/c I didn't remember if I'd read it or not, going by the summary.

I'm so glad I found it again!
animemangaobsessed chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Loved it
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
If that wasn't a medic no one would remove the blade it's to risky to do. Even then a medic would most likely give morphine for the pain and leave the blade until a they were on land. Ever one thinks that if you are stabbed to take out the knife but not done by a dr you could do more damage and bleed more with the knife out.
rsrdiall chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Well played! You did a wonderful job capturing the emotions here and of course a Ren and Kyouko 's all I can ask from a story. Thanks for writing!
rsrdiall chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
That's awesome since I was just as happy reading it. I enjoyed seeing all of the sweetness and feelings displayed. Well done!
rsrdiall chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Yay! I'm so glad. What a novel way for her to find out how he felt. The good thing is that now she gets to see him.