Reviews for Love's Labyrinth
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
If that wasn't a medic no one would remove the blade it's to risky to do. Even then a medic would most likely give morphine for the pain and leave the blade until a they were on land. Ever one thinks that if you are stabbed to take out the knife but not done by a dr you could do more damage and bleed more with the knife out.
rsrdiall chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Well played! You did a wonderful job capturing the emotions here and of course a Ren and Kyouko 's all I can ask from a story. Thanks for writing!
rsrdiall chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
That's awesome since I was just as happy reading it. I enjoyed seeing all of the sweetness and feelings displayed. Well done!
rsrdiall chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Yay! I'm so glad. What a novel way for her to find out how he felt. The good thing is that now she gets to see him.
rsrdiall chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
This is most certainly not the Kyouko I would know but then this situation is such a terrible one to deal with. Everyone is doing the best they can and it's still completely understandable tempers would flare. I feel like I'm being redundant but poor everyone.
rsrdiall chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Poor Kyouko. I also thought that it's a nice touch how you're going through the different stages of grief here. I'm holding out hope that Ren is okay. Now I'm going through denial.
rsrdiall chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Even under the circumstances Kyouko would still keep up her professional face up for Mouko. Geez these two. Poor Yashiro or anyone else knows anything. Whenever something happens at sea the body could be gone forever. I've also been watching too much Deadliest Catch so that's just what I know.
rsrdiall chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
This is certainly a fitting title for this chapter. There truly was no hope for most of this chapter. I'm such a cynic that right now I even think the good guys are still bad.
rsrdiall chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Oh my goodness! Everything happened so quickly and it looks like not many people will make it out alive. Very vivid action or maybe this is triggering some kind of memory. This reminds me of the time I had a gun pulled on me when I was robbed. Thank goodness the guy saw that I was pregnant and backed off. It is a story and want to see how it progresses.
rsrdiall chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Yeah he could have but we all know he won't. Ugh I couldn't help but feel bad for Sakamoto-san. Seasickness is the pits.
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I can't help but feel that this is too good to be true. I can't wait to see how the date goes. Please tell me there's going to be a date.
Celtika82 chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Great story, loved it, even if you did make me cry. Sometimes you need a shock like that to wake you up to your feelings. Happened to me, not quite so dramatic but I realized I truely loved my boyfriend after he got in a car accident. Before I was just coasting in the relationship, that gave me a reality check.
Celtika82 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
You mean baka-head. I've been tears for chapters.
SekhmetRa chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Evil pure evil... I couldn't stop crying it was so sad... the story is really fantastic I love it... though it made me cry like a waterfall *sniff* and squeal like a fangirl...
lasaints2015 chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
I was bawling the whole time I read this. I actually read it a while ago but forgot to review (sorry...). I love this story and thanks for making it a happy ending :)