Reviews for Love's Labyrinth
Undertheskys chapter 10 . 2/18
Im so glad they're together and happy. Great story
MWEH chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
Crying for three chapters straight, and then ending in this lovely, lovely way - I love this epilogue, it's perfect in every sense of the word!
cutielove077 chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
I actually cried a lot! I so feel Kyoko's pain. I wish there was more though. Awesome fic, btw!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
it was beyond wonderful
CryssyWhite09 chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
i wanna sequel plz it was soooooo gud i love it i was so sad when ren might have died then BAM! HES ALIVE plz do a sequel ur a great writer and i am now a huge fan
bboo-berry chapter 10 . 3/22/2016
this was great and i hate u for it lol
bboo-berry chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
I hate you! why did you did this! i've been crying for the past few chapters and now you give us hope! you freaking great writer!
bboo-berry chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
this is so sad i'm crying
1sunfun chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
Good.
sweetrevenge9 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
This story is so great! So many emotions! I cried so hard when I thought Ren died but cried harder when Kyoko finally realized her feelings. Ahh! So good!
LevyXGajeelForever chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
oh my gosh, I cried like a baby through most of the chapters and now I'm so happy. 3 I loved it.
seireidoragon chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
This was an absolutely amazing story and I loved reading it!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Well I just loved it! Especially chapter 8 was sooo intense and well written that I cried like a fool. Thank you for this wonderful ff 3 *-*
Amanthya chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I could remember the end of the chapters, that Kyoko thought Ren was dead, but not the title or author, and it was driving me crazy! Then, totally by accident, I re-found this fic simply b/c I didn't remember if I'd read it or not, going by the summary.

I'm so glad I found it again!
animemangaobsessed chapter 10 . 4/22/2014