Reviews for Counting Down
svenjen chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was awesome. It had a lot of passion in it. I hope you're kidding in your author's note that people were calling you a slut in your last reviews! I think I found that story a little too out of my comfort zone (Chuck and Jenny mix right?)so I just chose not to read it... Anybody who reads out of their comfort zone has no business trashing the author! Despite the fact that you sometimes write stuff that makes me shudder (again which I deliberately skip) i think you are by far one of the most talented writers in this category of FanFics. Keep them coming... your real fans love your work!
JNYC chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this was great!
abelard chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Heartbreaking. And heart-healing, too. I am confused by this story and don't know exactly what happened in it but I know that I'm teary-eyed at the end of it, and that B&C's love comes through so strong throughout, even while they're denying it, that I love it. Oh and let me just say that I hope this really is how D. becomes a part of their story - as B.'s friend and as someone who tells C. to get his head on straight. I love all the players and all the plays in this, even if I don't understand it. Beautiful, beautiful writing.
Maggie Hu chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
oh my gosh

it's amazing!

bittersweet!
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Very intense. Is this going to be a chapter fic?
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I loved this and all of the ways they were seperate and together jealous and loving not caring and heartbreaking at the same time.

I got chills about 5 times during the story and the 5 eternities line at the end was perfection.

1""He calls you that?" he asked suspiciously.

Bitch.

"No," she said.

Only you called me that.

And it hung in the air.

You called me that with love." So true, they way they are bent but toward eachother is amazing.

2. ""I can't have my heart broken again."

"It won't," he promised." I really really want to believe him too!

3. "And what's going to happen when no one is there to pick you off the floor next time?" Dan asked." nothing like the truth being handed to you from a Humphrey to break your heart.

4. "It matters," he said. "Stop saying that. Stop saying that you don't need me like I need you." He is trying so hard to save her from herself and becoming like him the way he tried to cope, he can't watch her to it.

5. "Tell me you didn't feel anything when I was inside of you. Tell me you didn't feel everything." "Of course I feel everything." More perfect lines have never been written ever. Seriously just retyping it I got chills again.

I thought this was amazing. :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was incrediable to read.

The drama, the angst, the intensity-you really captured all those raw emotions perfectly.

And it's not surprising that Chuck would completely lose it, when learning that Blair was heading down the same road, he'd done in the past. Frankly, it wouldn't be surprising if Chuck did try to make Blair stop hurting herself; mostly, because he knows that in doing it to herself, she'd be hurting him, as well.

And Chuck despite everything doesn't want to lose Blair, in any way and he'd probably go to great lengths to make sure, he'd be able to keep her safe. Or at least, he try to do so.

Enjoyed reading this one, a lot.
dazzleme22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010