Reviews for Nightmare: The Musical
WaterAngel-Alyssa chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
X3 this has been hilarious Are you planning to continue it? (PLEASE DO)
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Whoah. This is awesome. There are a few grammatical errors such as:

1. "In one week two weeks Angels will be coming to your city for an inspection. If you are able to show that you can run the UG without any fuck-ups we will not erase your city-An Angel." Is it in one week, or is it in two weeks?

2. "I had a city once, but the Angels erased like they will yours." It should be: "but the Angels erased it liked they will yours."

Also, you will eventually have to explain why Joshua is agreeing to this. His entire city is on the line, and his job.

Keep it coming!

SG
Who dat chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Oh, jeebus.

This is a thing of beauty.

Its like you were reaching for the baking soda and grabbed the crack stash instead. I wanted cake, and I got drugs, and now I want more. Love it!

It doesnt have to make sense to be awesome! YOUR FIC IS THE FIC THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH THE POWER OF MANLYNESS.

fffff keep it up
Lost Legendaerie chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
All right, at the risk of sounding evil, I'll review.

First of all, congrats for attempting insanity. However, even insanity must have some kind of a base in reason, however absurd.

Basically, while you're busy icing the cake with delicious nonsense, you're ignoring the fact that you left out the baking soda and your cake will taste disgusting.

I suggest you get a beta-reader to help you with the basic structure to make things easier to follow. And swallow.

No offense, obviously, and others seem very fond of your story so feel free to ignore my opinion and I'll think nothing less of you. I, however, don't think I'll be following this musical.
James Firebrand chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Oh.

My.

God.

*breaks out laughing* Where in the name of ARCEUS did you come UP with this idea? It's the most idiotic, moronic and utterly charming fic idea I've EVER HEARD OF!

Dude, this BLOWS anything your previous fic COULD have been out of the freaking water! And I swear to god if you don't see this fic through I'm going to hunt you down and set an army of Twilight fangirls on you!

By the way, did you find a new beta? Because it feels like this fic flows much better than the last one. I think your writing is improving!

Keep up the good work! I CANNOT WAIT to see where this is going to go next!