Reviews for She's Leaving!
augus10 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Lovely, just lovely.
nonna99 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I just discover your story and I love it, enjoy it very much.
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awwws! Very lovely little fic. :-)
Elizabeth JustElizabeth chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I didn't think the ending was corny at all. That was fine.

Calleigh resigned? *gasp*

It was good that you included details (Calleigh's hearing protection on). I was able to get the picture in my mind with that. I could feel their distractions.

Just one thought: If you redo this in the future, you may want to break it into two chapters. Have the part with Calleigh resigning start the second chapter. That will give you more room.

Great work all in all. -JL
AngelofLight9 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I think you did a great job on this...I mean it...I like the descriptiveness...well some of it...and Horatio's plan in the middle, and Alexx... To be honest, I didn't really think it was corny near the end. I don't really pay attention to the corniness...just the romance...hehehe! Great job and good luck for your next fanfic.(Wow, this is a long review!)
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Ok, I don't really give bad RR so I won't start now, but it was a little far out there for me, I mean it was a little on the corny side and on the other side, I kind of loved it and thought it was cute. I'm all for Drama with these fanfiction stories. That's why we as fans of the show come here, to read fiction stories. So for a first story, I think you did a great job and good luck on your next story. Shelia!
eric-calleighfreak chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Not bad, it's definitely different, but it's not bad. I think it was a little corny, but you know what? Who cares! Corniness is a good thing! :D Keep up the good work! Later!
oo0xanax0oo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great story! I really liked it, keep up the good work! (: