Reviews for The Pigtail Theory
Gracfully chapter 1 . 9/6
so very awesome
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 8/16
D'awww! I would have punched the f*ck outta him had he done that to ME. I can't STAND people touching my hair. Well, people I don't know or don't like. But this was so cute! At the end anyway.
Morrowsong chapter 1 . 8/9
This makes no sense whatsoever! Why the hell would she EVER want to be anywhere near him?
lycanthropuns chapter 1 . 7/23
kaiirine chapter 1 . 5/31
kyaaaaaaaaa! luv it...hehehe...
more draco femm hp please!
Oh wow. This story reminds me of when I was little and the the adults used to say boys who were mean to you fancied you. I think this was a really well written, inspired fic. Well done!
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 1 . 4/8
awwww that is freaking adorable
Devil'sAssistant chapter 1 . 4/4
This was cute. But in real life, if a boy did this to me, I'd probably hit him and curse him to eternal damnation. Draco's so lucky here. He bullies the girl, he says sorry, the girl screams a bit but forgives him when he tells her he likes her. Huh! Nice one shot though. Thanks for sharing your work.
Maintenant chapter 1 . 3/28
This is cute, but I personally loathe it when people pull or do anything to my hair. He should have grovelled more before she forgave him.
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 3/27
Enjoyed reading this cute and fun fic.
:P If I was Harriet in this case, I would've decked Malfoy in da nose and kneed him where the sun don't shine.
MiyukiNoMai chapter 1 . 1/28
I'm not gonna lie, that's cute as all hell
I've always enjoyed your stories so keep up the good work
readingaccount chapter 1 . 1/18
It's so cute! Love your writing.
kris937 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love this, its so cute.
Fangirl12 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015