Reviews for The Pigtail Theory
ro781727 chapter 1 . 2/19
Cute, they were so adorable! I hope you do a series of fem HarryxDraco.
3broomstix chapter 1 . 1/28
That was adorable
Raveon chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
It's too cute. I've read this too many times. whenever I think there isnt enough drarry fics, i come back and read ur fic again coz it is just too goood.
Lyra Eileen Malfoy Snape chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
So cute :D I love it.
Huarta chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
adorable
Gracfully chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
so very awesome
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
D'awww! I would have punched the f*ck outta him had he done that to ME. I can't STAND people touching my hair. Well, people I don't know or don't like. But this was so cute! At the end anyway.
Morrowsong chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
This makes no sense whatsoever! Why the hell would she EVER want to be anywhere near him?
lycanthropuns chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
THAT WAS AMAZINNNNNGGGG
kaiirine chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
kyaaaaaaaaa! luv it...hehehe...
more draco femm hp please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Oh wow. This story reminds me of when I was little and the the adults used to say boys who were mean to you fancied you. I think this was a really well written, inspired fic. Well done!
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
awwww that is freaking adorable
Devil'sAssistant chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This was cute. But in real life, if a boy did this to me, I'd probably hit him and curse him to eternal damnation. Draco's so lucky here. He bullies the girl, he says sorry, the girl screams a bit but forgives him when he tells her he likes her. Huh! Nice one shot though. Thanks for sharing your work.
Maintenant chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This is cute, but I personally loathe it when people pull or do anything to my hair. He should have grovelled more before she forgave him.
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Enjoyed reading this cute and fun fic.