Reviews for The Stone of Malinya
Lady Secor chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Just a quick thought... Arwen is queen of Gondor, so it is almost impossible for the people of Minas Tirith to have never seen an elf before. I really do not mean for this to sound like a flame, because I am enjoying your story thus far, but it does detract slightly from the overall story. They may not have seen many elves and certainly not often, but they will almost surely have noticed that their queen has pointy ears. LOL!
WithoutStruggleNoPeace chapter 27 . 12/24/2013
I do not know how to review like so many great reviewers I have seen, but I will try.
This story is simply amazing.
I as well am a fan of Legolas, his personality and of course his looks.
I have not been able to review on former chapters since I didn't find it in myself to stop reading,
and to be honest, I didn't deem it necessary to review such a great tale.

Therefore I must compliment you on frequently using cliffhangers.

Throughout the beginning of the story, I noticed the immidiate dislike Risorine felt towards Legolas, and I have tried to find clues as to why Risorine disliked Legolas/Salogel so much, and as to why he was acting so suspicious.
I only found out when they were attacked by assassins, and Resorine was not there to protect and lead Lord Elessar to safety, that he may have been a traitor since the very beginning.

This is why I like this story so much. It seems to be full of surprises and twists in the storyline.

At first I thought it was okay for Legolas to get hurt during the fight with the Wargs, but then it happened more frequently once they found themselves within the borders of Brelan.
I thought it was a little too much, but if Legolas was truly weary of his wounds it should be a logical thing to occur.

I do not know what else to say other than that you made a wonderful story, and you have well-thought about bringing up The Fellowship Of The Ring, with a small twist, in the great stories that were being told by Gimli. So to not let the guards be suspicious as to why Gimli would mention Legolas.

PS: I have been inspired by one of the meanings behind this story. And that is what I based my pen name on. So thank you :)
Hi chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Ok, I know this story was written 10 years ago, but I still felt compelled to leave a review after I read those first few chapters! This is amazingly good and I totally love the premise of this!

Off I go to raed the rest :)
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 27 . 12/22/2013
-Sighs with relief- Thank goodness the stone is now officially gone! You know, I can't help but think that if this story was to turn into a movie, this scene would be at the very end-after the credits. It fits. Love this story so much! o
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 26 . 12/22/2013
Hoho! This story was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!
paintpops chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story! :D Thank you for posting! I know it's been quite some time, haha. If you're still interested in the more religious part of Middle Earth I highly recommend "The Silmarillion". :D
BrightGreenNails chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
I will KILL those stupid, lying, conceited, filthy men. I can assure you of that now so if I end up in your fic and you have no idea how it happened here's your explanation: I jumped in to kill those men.
BrightGreenNails chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Oh COME ON! Legolas saved their King's LIFE and their treating him as a criminal!? That's just downright prejudice and STUPID!
BrightGreenNails chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
Oh. My. Gods. I am freaking out.
BrightGreenNails chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
To Risorine,

RISORINE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER IF YOU MURDER MY LEGGY! If you kill my Leggy, I will hurt and kill you in ways that haven't even been invented yet! Grrr...
BrightGreenNails chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
heeeeeeeey! It's me! Sorry for not commenting for a while, I haven't had much time to read but I KNEW IT! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH RISORINE!
BrightGreenNails chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Elves believe in the Valar, which is their god. Great story BTW.
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
OH VALAR, ALGORAL!
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
They're gonna try to kill Legolas aren't they?
BrightGreenNails chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Oh no, did his ears show?