Reviews for Unintended Consequences
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
I kind of want to slap mary its her fault she didnt say anything and put herself in this situationh
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SHJE chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
If it were me I'd knee him in the groin then punch him and when he's down kick him in the gut as compensation for pain and suffering
Heyit'skellie chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
I loved this story. It was great. I found it around 2 AM last night... Morning? Anyway I couldn't put it down. I read until 4 AM trying to finish it. I unfortunately had to sleep however. I just finished it now at 1:12 AM. I loved it. I know I already said that but it's true. It was an amazing story. I love the way you made the characters your own and Mary's soft side as well.
thena-ditey chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it, despite how horrible life was for Marshall. Sigh, poor Marshall. :) I'm glad it ended the way it did, not that a M&M story should any other way, mind you. Lol
Tdor chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
Awwww, this story was really fantastic! All the characters were perfectly written and your angst had just the perfect amount of angstiness. I'm having some serious IPS withdrawals and you've helped to fill the void. thank you!
Tdor chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
wow, this story is sooooo fantastic, it sucked me in from chapter 1. I keep forgetting to review because i'm to intent on reading what comes next!
Husky2014 chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
I loved this story!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
After the drunken tension reliever, I figured she'd probably wind up pregnant (the title, after all ;~p ), and was glad to see it the case - Mary needed a dose of emotional reality and introspection.

Great fic; sad to see Marshall so teary-eyed, but the man went through loads of emotional trauma. Promising ending, too, without being too wrapped up with a bow.

Great job!
LPLB chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
This made me happy. I am of the opinion that the only realistic way Mary would have kids is if it were unplanned. I think you did a great job keeping everyone in character. Thanks for a great read.
bobbysgirl1 chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
great story ,know its completed ,hope more is on the way.
JessicaBrightstar chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
awesome story, chicka!

...and now, its 6 AM in the morning, and ive been reading this since 2 AM...so i should prolly get some sleep now :D
sfchemist chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
Loved every second of this, right down to the authors notes. Which is weird as I don't usually like Marshall gets Mary pregnant stories, but this had so much more going for it than a typical drunken sex fic.

I loved the way Mary inadvertently said just enough throughout to get Marshall wondering and come to a realisation. Marshall's family was great and I loved your choice of words and turn of phrase.

Looking forward to more of your other story and whatever you come up with next. BTW, hope you got your plumbing issues sorted out...
jmcgerman chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
I loved this story sooooo much! Great writing. Can't wait to read more of your fics!
Michelle285 chapter 20 . 5/30/2010
Fantastic! I missed all the updates, but I found it finished and I'm excited. :) It was wonderful, I really liked this! I didn't expect Mary being pregnant, until she was starving after she just threw up. I definitely didn't expect a lot of things in this story i.e. Henry! but it was good nonetheless. Every surprise was good...and I liked it even more because I knew it was finished and didn't have to wait for updates. :) This was fantastic and I really liked it, which I might have said ten times already. I hope you write more, this was really good! Great job and thanks. :)