Reviews for Camille's Medicine
Aww... Too cute.:D
Bookworm28 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awww! Sooo sweet.
Stephanie10000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
awwww that's so cute! and a good idea, he wants to be doctor after all XD
iSam101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awwww! :)
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I never reviewed this, how stupid of me. I'm sorry. I think I just forget that Big Time Disaster wasn't your first story. But yeah, I've been going through withdrawal for a story with quality writing and yay I found one! And it's your story so I know I can trust it.

I wish I had Logan as my doctor. All I got was some guy who looked like an older version of Kevin McHale (Artie from Glee) who told me to come back in four weeks for blood tests and an X-Ray because I totally haven't been exposed to enough radiation over the past year and a half. Pooh. Yeah, I'm still sick with whatever.

Anyway I'm rambling. About myself. As usual. You can shoot me if you want. Save me the trouble. Sorry. Getting back to the story.

Logan and Camille. They better be back together by the end if season two or Scott Fellows will have me to deal with. And my best friend Lauren.

He makes his own soup too, aw, a guy that can cook! I think I'll have to move out of New Jersey to find a guy like that. Like California. I keep forgetting that Logan Mitchell isn't real. :(

I really wish they would reference Logan wanting to be a doctor more often. Off the top of my head, I can think of three episodes. So I'm really loving how you wrote him in this story. But mostly I love how he was just so impossibly sweet the entire time. He wasn't trying to boss her around or impress her or anything. He honestly and truly cared about her. What a great bedside manner he has lol.

He's definitely going to get sick though haha. Not only was he near her, but he almost kissed her, and then she sneezed on him. And then they cuddled which was precious. If you're ever having trouble with Writer's Block, you should write a short little sequel to this where Camille wakes up fine and Logan is like UGH I AM SICK. YOU GAVE ME YOUR GERMS YOU FIEND except he doesn't call her that lol. But yeah then Camille can try to take care of him and make a bunch of funny mistakes and feel sad and then Logan can be sweet and they'll cuddle again. Right.

Well, this review was forever late but better late than never. If it sucked then I'm really sorry. I can't do anything right these days. I'm gonna go see if you wrote anything else that I've been missing. Byyyye.
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awww, that was cute. All the moist tissues spread everywhere... Countless allergy memories are coming back to me now... Chicken soup makes everything better. Especially when made by someone special. O_o Okay, that was a bit fluffy even for me. Yeah. Soup. it's awesome. But not canned soup with peas and junk in it, homemade chicken soup with entire boiled chicken legs thrown in there, and corn and broccoli, too. One of my dad's recipes that I actually like...

Soup aside, this story was awesome - I love how she just sneezes all over him and he doesn't even care. right when they were about to kiss. Caaan you feeeeel the looove toniiiight?... Yeah, I had to. Loved the ending. Am I correct in thinking this was your first fanfic, or just your first oneshot? It's an early one, anyway, still awesome even back then.
ugochi99 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awwwww Cute ;p
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG! I'd be SO embarrassed if I sneezed all over Logan when he was about to kiss me! LOL It was awesome! :D
BTRlover98 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww! I love camille and Logan :) that was soo cute! But ew I would throw up if someone sneezed on me! Lol soo beautifully doneee :)
Tyler Benjamin chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Ughh! YOUR STORY IS SO ADDICTING! SO GREAT!
Tyler Benjamin chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wow! You have effortlessly captured the relationship between Logan and Camille. Amazing story!
OMWG chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
So I've decided to read and review everything you've ever written ever because, well, you're my twin's soon-to-be FanFiction husband and I feel as though now you have the coolest penname in the world. So there. You win.

Okay, so first of all, I'm sick today, which is why I probably clicked on this story first. But now I'm a little mad. So Camille gets Logan and soup when she's sick and I get to stare at PICTURES of Logan and eat poptarts? Somehow, I don't find this fair. But it is so LOGAN to just drop everything he's doing to make soup for Camille. That's adorable.

And then of course he would be throwing out all these facts about sickness around. He's just...he's just adorable.

"He went into the kitchen again. Twelve seconds. That was how long he was gone this time. Not that Camille was counting or anything…" Oh my God. Either that's really funny or I'm just weird because it made me laugh for at least five minutes. I think it's funny, but then again, I probably just don't want to admit that I'm weird. Whatever, I liked that sentence.

And now the box is jumping so excuse any spelling errors in the remainder of this review.

Now I'm jealous of Logan. He can make chicken noodle soup from SCRATCH. I can't even make Campbell's without hurting myself. And he can work a stove. I have a gas stove and am totally afraid of it. Hahaha. Uusally my soup is made in the microwave. Can I borrow Logan or are you not in charge of that?

Oh man. And then Camille SNEEZED on his FACE. That's just really gross but really funny. I probably would have gotten mad. I'm surprised Logan was so chill.

I also liked your usage of the word 'befuddled'. The English language is strange and that word proves it. I still love it. It's so fun to say. Befuddled...befuddled...befuddled.

Okay. The last line just suffocated me with its fluffiness. All in all, I'm pretty sure I love this. Well, I'm sure I love this.
Ms.N.Nelson chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
i just have 1 thing to say: AWWWWWWWW! That was so adorable! love it!
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
awwwwwww

i wonder wat would happen if i visited the set of BTR and got sick...? ah hahaha