Reviews for Romance Under the Olive Tree
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
"Holy cheese, if that's Bomba, I swear on tomorrow's bacon that I will personally throw her in the frying pan!"

"I'd better go then..."

I sighed. I had swore on tomorrow's bacon, that meant I had to give it to Munkustrap. Dad always knew when he swore on tomorrow's bacon, and we had to give it to the good one, and Munk was kind of a given.

Come on, Em, update!
Irish Neko chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I think it would be better if you had more action in it instead of just talk, I'm not even sure who's pov I'm in :(
rumpelurina chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Macavity was always beating people up, Munkustrap was always getting beat up because he was a goodie-goodie. Hey, I know you have more of this, UPDATE! :D
rumpelurina chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
This is very random and weird. Translation: Nice story, Em. Why didn't you publish the part that said, "Oh my cheese, if that's Bomba I swear on tomorrow's bacon that I will personally throw her into the frying pan!" and then "I swore on tomorrow's bacon... that meant I had to give it to Munk. Dad always knew when we swore on tomorrow's bacon, and we had to give it to the good one, and Munkustrap was kind of a given." That part was so funny!
E. F. Brighty chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Okay, short and I didn't really catch onto what you were getting at. But I think it had something to do with Mistoffelees, a salmon burger and his 'Sparkle-Butt'. And, I think, The Rum Tum Tugger?