Reviews for Mirror of Desire
MyValentine chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Loved this!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
Yaaaaaaaaay I'm so happy for an update, but I'm so sad that it's over. You had one of the most realistic portrayals of the characters of any other Who story! Thank you! And I look forward to other works of yours!
Sophia Griffin chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Please write more of you're BRILLIANT story! I think it's awesome and LOL worthy at the same time. Um... I'm not that popular... sooooo... pwease read mah DW fanfic?
MayFairy chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
this chapter had wonderful emotions in it and captured the Doctor's way of life perfectly. a really brilliant ending!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely amazing! I really think that you've gotten all of the characters perfectly, which seemed like an impossible feat after actuallyt watching the show, but seriously, you describe everything so perfectly, it's like I'm watching the show. And you've really got the mannerisms of everyone down pat. This is just such a pleasure to read! Please give us more to read. PLEASE.
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
I LOVE IT! When's the next chapter gonna be up?
Tabby chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
Oh I loved it! All your stories are so great. This one is my favorite :]
Spitfire47 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
i really like this story, has much promise to it. The show is absolutely epic, and it is on every night where I live. SCORE!

spitfire47
MayFairy chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
i thought that was a brilliant chapter! i loved the diving into amy's memories.
MazgoesROAR chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
...where's...where's the next button? ..have I...have I read all the chapters already? NOOO! I wanted more! XD This story is... amazing OwO I-I love it! It's all just so cute! and so sweet! and so DOCTOR WHO! I think you've got all the characters perfectly, And wow...I've NEVER read about Amy meeting the 10th...And I am very, very impressed X3

Since your awesome, you get a cookie! *hands over cyber cookie*
I swear I'm not crazy chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
loved it! x
Doctor who romance chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
Please please please start another story! How about 10 and Rose? Because I love this story but I've read it all :)
MayFairy chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
i love it all. i'm so glad he got to see donna again! still, very sad nevertheless.
DieDieDie chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
yeah you should post the story.
Edwardfan1997 chapter 13 . 10/5/2010