Reviews for Broken Wing
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I like seeing John as a father still!
MarenMary93 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Nice!
I like the way you write!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Can you send this to the show runner please? We need to watch this! But great story, I can easily see this happening and I love that you portray John as an actual human being. I'm a big John fan. Great stuff :)
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Just Dean's luck to need help when a bunch of kids are being given priority... I really enjoyed the interactions between John and Dean. Dean's half-hearted protests were adorable, too. Thank you for writing this!
KrizDeanGirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
aww.. this was so great, you totally understand John pov and Dean's mo! it was a really sweet and nice story! great job
YankeeFan87 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I loved it so much! You wrote a great john. Just found ur fics and I'm reading a lot of them now. You're a great writer :) thanks for the stories!
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Real cute to witness John like this.

Plus, I had a funny feeling in my arm the whole time while I read this one ;-)

Good job!

Barbara
moira4eku chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I really enjoyed this hurt/comfort story. I was worried that the story might be slash because of the John/Dean in the summary (that's what that usually mean) and I stay away from those! You wrote John quite well, and I must say I love a hurt and comforted Dean. Thanks for the story.
7kstar chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Ah, a nice caring John but still gruff around the edges. This is the John I believe is true to the character, I refuse to see him as all cruel and abusive because Dean wouldn't be so quick to want to find him if he had been all bad.

Enjoyed it, now write some more just like this, I need something to distract from season 5.
embroiderama chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love this a lot, especially the way John takes care of Dean.
Bernie chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesome! I wanted it to keep going so we could find out what happened to Dean when he was treated. Amy chance of more? pretty pretty pretty please with Dean on top.
snchills chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awwwww good one, I really enjoyed it.
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was really great! I love this side of John; I totally think it's there, too, just gets a little buried sometimes. Sure you don't want to write a chapter two...? ;-D
May Glenn chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I normally don't like stories without Dean AND Sam, but this is a nice exception! I guess if you're really gonna hurt Dean, Sam can't be there to make it all better, huh? ;) And Johnny has his moments! Hurt!Dean being embarrassed by his dad wanting to cuddle him is adorable!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 5/9/2010