Reviews for The Crucial Moment
poposee chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
i need more vinland saga fanfic! you are good at it pleeease write more. this was a good short story. I just need more vinland saga because ch107 won't be coming out for a while and I need something to keep me at bay from lack of thorfinn.
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
holy shit thank you for this. definitely missing the canute, thorfinn interaction in the manga
Aikaru chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Finally some Vinland saga fics not exactly what I hoped for but I am still glad for it. Great work.
hi chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
woah, very good. Would be interested if you were to write some more like this.
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love it! I like the parallel "And I couldn't avenge my father-but you-you-you hated your father, and you avenge him for show in ten minutes!" And Canute is cute.
eachpeach chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
oh the sadness and the epicness!

i NEED MORE stories like this to fill in the blanks

so well written! so full of canutes desperation and thorfinns hollowness and disbelief

i love you for writing this!
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Sorry to say it but I abort reading the story after three sentences. I mean Thorfinn nor any other character in that time period uses the phrase Duh. It's a bad phrase to use in general, but for the Vinland Saga it's incredibly out of character, and now when I'm reading farther I see much more out of characterness.

I can understand you have a story you want to tell. But when you want people to enjoy it, you must modify it. You just can't make the characters say whatever you want, they can only say what they would say. Their personallities restrict them from certain actions, or sometimes force them to undertake certain action.

You did non of those things here.