Reviews for Inspired By: "Hello, Goodbye"
Kara chapter 6 . 4/17/2002
You are the only person who has me actually rooting for Logan and Alec. I think they'd make a great couple. But that's okay. ;) This was brilliant and sad and painful and beautiful as always. I love your 'inspired by' drabbly fics. They're some of the most poignant and powerful little pieces of fanfic out there. :)
Kimmy chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
Interesting insight into the mind of Alec.

He's had it tougher than Max in a lot of ways. And I like to think that he respects and values Logan, maybe even understands him a lot better than Max ever will. I was wondering if the DA writers were ever going to put Alec in a Ben delimma. I mean they're identical and Ben has track record. Anyway I enjoyed this ;)
Kimmy chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
no prob, thanks to you for ;) I love to read your stuff. It's such a relief to find a DA fan that's not shooting Max down in flames over HG. You got inside her head and transcribed the torment and heartache beautifully. I love your use of words. You contrast and play with words. She only wants to keep him alive, save him because she loves him. And she feels now that the only way to do that is to hurt them both. Sad but much more sympathetic and how I like to see her.
AlexGurly chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
I liked this chapter the best. You really seem to get into the head and the heart of Max, and Logan, too.

I've watched DA since Pilot and just became a M/L shipper in Borrowed Time, when they were in the wrecked car. Logan's little speech tugged at my heart.

I never thought I would ship for any couple in DA.

Wow. Too much suffering when I read your little story.

Thank you for your good writing. You could probably do a long Max and Logan story. But you seem to not like them as well.

Good luck.
Kara chapter 4 . 4/12/2002
Damn, Serena, you know how to find the knife and twist it in a drabble. I think yours are my favorite, because no one else seems to capture the spirit of the episode like you do. Very cool, as always. I especially enjoyed "Brethtaken" and "The Biggest Walls." :)
gilenagile chapter 4 . 4/12/2002
Think you've single handedly made the drabble an art form. Would love to see them all together. Beautifully done - as usual.
TerriWrym chapter 4 . 4/12/2002
I love these. You write the characters so well, getting inside their heads and letting their emotions play across the page.
Baloo chapter 4 . 4/11/2002
I loved every one of these... I actually felt sympathy for each of the characters-Asha included, and I can't stand her on the show. But I'm wondering if you've been glancing over spoilers for future episodes, because there was a line in the first one there that was remarkably similar to something I read on one of the DA boards from an upcoming episode. Anyway, great as usual.
iluvaqt chapter 4 . 4/11/2002
You've proved them wrong. I've read someone say that you don't like Logan much. Well I think you can get inside his head pretty darn well. If you can do that well, it's enough proof for me to say you appreciate him as a good character. Anyway I love all your writing as usual. I was anticipating you'd have something on the lastest ep, it seems to evoked a similar reaction to last seasons AJBAC. Which is a good sign I think. You poured out his disbelief and anger very well. Awesome.
iluvaqt chapter 3 . 4/11/2002
wow, I never knew someone could play with words like that. There were lots of points I got carried away with in this little piece. And I haven't mentioned lately how much I love the way you write Alec.

"And Max can’t build it on her own." So right she can't, she makes excuses, avoids and uses her friends to interceed. It's kinda irratating. Alec is write she needs to seperate her conflicting halves, or terminate one. Maybe then we can get some sort of closure.
Donna Lynn chapter 2 . 3/4/2002
The drabble Queen has done it again. Honey you're not loosing your touch I will always read your drabbles.
Lyla chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
i just read the spoilers for this too and am really looking forward to actually seeing the ep. i like how you've just worked off what the spoilers say and not tried to fill in the blanks yet.
Kimmy chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Oh my goodness. You had me shocked by the end of this. That was so good, so emotive. I don't have time to read the next chapter but I'll be dying to by tomorrow. You write Asha really well.
Dusty chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
Ah, wonderful. Really sad, but wonderful. Great look at the Max/Ben/Alec thing (and thank Gods they're finally going to deal with that on the show. At least a little bit) and another great look at Asha. I really like the way you write Asha. Makes me wish you wrote for the show, so then I wouldn't have to hate her so much.
Angelbabie chapter 2 . 2/10/2002