Reviews for Even He Hopes
Theresa F chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
This was very good... However, I wish the author had not disappeared after the this chapter back in 2010 not to finish this story or write any other NCIS stories, so sad when talented people just give up on their work and disappear off of FF.
I would like to see xxPurpleHazexx to come back and write again and after these years she would probably with some maturity she is probably an even better writer!
fart fart chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Great update. I hope you update again soon.
Skyblaze112 chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
i just LOVE gabby stories as long as they're not too explicit:) the gibbs and abby romance in this story is just so sweet and it's the only non-expilcit one i have read in a while PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

SKYBLAZE112
bahnannah chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
i loved how he decided to sleep beside her to keep her company. and they held hands while asleep! how sweet is that!

uh oh - jenny thinks something is going on. red is gonna be po'd!

i hope your exams went well. since they're over with, does this mean you're going to update more quickly? if that's even a correct phrase.
jrfanfrommo chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
I just found this story I'm lovin it! Love her wearing the t-shirt & fishnets to the lab...ROFLMAO...so Abby! I'm sure when they get around to making love she'll be able to call him Jethro...keep the chapters coming! :D
STLFAN chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
Another great update. Keep them coming!
Oakland-Dreamer-Mark1 chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
well done. I really liked the bit wher Gibbs woke up and hear Tony an Tim talking about him, it made me laugh. Please update soon!
deidi chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
cool they are cute! :) did you watch the season finale? the scene with abby and gibbs was great!
cheether chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
Gibbs does suit him really good but I think there are times when she calls him Jethro.
bahnannah chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
aww! he slept in her lab for her. how cute! lol.

thanks for a great chapter.
STLFAN chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
Very cute and sweet.
fart fart chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
Great update.
deidi chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
cute when do they get down and dirty? lol
bahnannah chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
aww! loved it.
fart fart chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
Great update. I can't wait till you update this story again.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »