Reviews for Summoning the Shinigami
Monster King chapter 26 . 8/18
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story if you do update please do a or shot with yoruichi please.
Subterrarocks chapter 15 . 3/15
loved Toshiro. you should totally have him fight the Kyubbi.
Goldenvine128 chapter 26 . 3/14
This is hilarious
Rake1810 chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
Really funny
OriksGaming chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
This story's catchphrase seems to be, "He couldn't help but wonder just what did he summon." I don't know if English just isn't your first language or if you just don't have a great grasp on grammar, but the correct way to write that would be, "He couldn't help but wonder what he had just summoned." Or 'what he'd just summoned,' which flows better, in my opinion. As it is now, I literally wince every time I read that.
mds777 chapter 26 . 11/20/2016
Well this has been an interesting set of one shots. :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 8/18/2016
Ch 26

That is enough.
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Ch 11

Jidanbou The Shingami was dumb as a rock and was crushed from Kuubi .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
Ch 4

The Kuubi was sliced and tised . Orochimaru too .

Kuubi the fox with bunny ears was totally humiliated. And Domesticated from godly spanking?! ;)O_O;D-_-;;
Guest chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
Funny ending
Guest chapter 17 . 3/1/2016
Having it from Gai's pov was a good change. I also like that you included both shinigami summonings.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
Nice ending. I like that it is different from the usual dead kyubbi endings. Of course, I'm still trying to decide if I like the mascot kyubbi ending or the kyubbi runs away ending more. Both are awesome.
marsolino chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
The chapter of Yamamoto is hilarious
Countess Millarca chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
These are all very entertaining scenarios. I'm looking forward to more when your muse strikes you.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 23 . 6/3/2015