Reviews for Untitled
Lance58 chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
AWESOME!.. please continue! please update soon!
cheeriolord chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
hey there just read what you've posted so far and really quite enjoyed it :) i hope you have more up your sleeve and it's update again soon

thanks

rob
Sawahii chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Awww, how sweet and heart-warming! I love the idea of them looking at the stars, they really are very pretty things that twinkle in the sky, too bad I don't see them often (really only during winter).

Another good chappie! Looking forward to the rest :)

PS: somewhere in the middle I distinctly remember you wrote "Right on queue" but I pretty sure you mean "cue" not "queue", just thought I 'd let you know ;) See ya around!
Shiaori chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Extremely interesting and creative, and there's not a whole lot of EdgexReimi going about so that's very nice to read. You've really got their relarionship down well, and I sort of really appreciated Meracle as his pet cat from earlier chapters.

In all honesty Arumat as the cheating boyfriend I bought as with him its more of a doing bad things and regretting them thing, but then trying to do what he can to rectify them best he can. Least that's how I'd write him. Similarly with Myuria she'll take a bad situation in her stride, flit between joking around and becoming 100% serious and back. It's very nicely done.

And well done on AU'ing So:4:) Very nice work so far
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
OK I TRIED TO REVIEW SEVEN BUT I CAN'T, IT'S GONE, SO NICE CHAPTER LIKE ALWAYS, AND THE FLUFF BEGINS, SINCE THIS IS M WILL THIS FIC GO ALL THE WAY WITH THE TWO? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
WHAT A DOUCHE, ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER, I PRAY AND HOPE YOU WON'T QUIT. ANYWAY THE WRITING AND DIALOGUE IS GOOD, AND THE INTERACTION'S ARE NICE IN A BELEIVABLE WAY, THANKS FOR THE READ, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Sawahii chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Yay! You found the pen drive! Would've been a total bummer if you hadn't! Then you would've had to re-type it all again!

Two great chapters and I like the way you incorporate everything into the fic! You've got the personality of Myuria and Bacchus right too! Just watch out - maybe you're typing too fast or whatnot - there's some really teensy-weensy little mistakes here and there when you forget to capitalise your "I"s and you're missing a letter or a word such as "First office[r] Saionji" and "Are you two [okay] 'kay". But other than that everything's fine and dandy.

I suddenly had an idea how to incorporate Sarah into it just there now! She can be your ditzy waitress in Carmella's who always forgets to show up to work on time and thus Lymle has to cover for her sometimes! (Or something)

I think that's all I have to say... My brain is not in complete function - it fizzed out from revision for today
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
OK THIS IS NICE, NOBODY'S BEEN DOING GOOD FICS LIKE THIS AT ALL, IT'S NOT PERFECT I GUESS BUT IT'S STILL THE BEST ONE OUT OF ALL THESE CATAGORIES, I HOPE YOU'RE NOT PLANNING ON QUITING AT SOME POINT, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
SEEMS A LITTLE RUSHED, THOUGH I CAN SEE WHERE IT'S GOING AND IT'S DOING GOOD, I LIKE IT, IT'S A HELL OF ALOT BETTER THAN MINE, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sawahii chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Hahah! I feel stupid. Duh! Any idiot should've checked the profile before claiming it wasn't there! Hahahaha! I'm such a doofus, sorry :D

I believe that this is the first AU for SO4? Hurray! It's good so far! I like the way you named the towns/streets after the planets; so let me guess Nox Obscurus Lane is the graveyard or something? XD

Hmm, to be honest, I'm a bit iffy on Arumat as the bad (abusive?) boyfriend - doesn't seem like something he'll do. In my opinion, he's more of a lone wolf. But it's your story you can go with whatever you want.

Aww, poor Merry's just a cat! Well at least she's still there. I wonder what you'll make of the rest of the crew then. If I come up with any ideas which might help I'll definitely PM you (or something)!