Reviews for Under the Star Painted Skies
Lupinara chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
So beautiful!
Great story,thank you for writing this.
Jurica chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
wish this wasn't a one-shot. it's so beautiful you should make a longer version of this story!
ya chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yui/Nakago! iLov ths pair. Can u make a LONGER,Longer story like ths one?

- ths 's AwSom
Eternalbloodlust chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hi, slavedriver2008! (feels very happy that someone likes Yui so much _)

Its AMAZINGGGGGGG! Yui's character is perfectly depicted and Nakago is too good (practically in tears *sniffs*)...the entire stuff is quite realistic & makes me feel so nostalgic, warm and strangely full.

Keep up the excellent work & best of luck for your upcoming chappies and stories...hope to read more soon.

...bye!
champylin chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
hehehe... nice one!
obsessed dreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i love it! but somehow i felt cheated maybe because the fangirl in me prefers this as a multi-chaptered story, teehee.

er, does nakago know he WAS nakago?

anyway, the vague references to his identity were very appropriate:

No priestess, no shogun, no mark, no god, nothing. It was just him and me.

I saw him and he saw me. Under the star-painted skies we were one.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
beautiful story!
LeeRaRa chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i love it. :) very clean. very detailed. and one more thng, very poetic. oh how i love poetry so much _
princess-of-doctors chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love u more! Another yui/nakago fic nearly made me had a heart attack (kidding :p)

All I can say is...great! Now I'm gonna have a pleasant dream tonight :) thanks!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
that was very very beautiful. it's very thought out and you tied the ideas perfectly together. i mean, from the darkness, to the stars to how clean nakago's nails are...it was just perfect and i loved it.
YuiX chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I am quite confused. Is this a Nakago-Yui story or a Namame-Yui story? I am quite confused.

Anyway, good story! :)