Reviews for Apply Them
mrspencil chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
Nice touch, having Holmes faint in reaction to Watson-echoes of The Empty to see the attempts to get him back from the "dark side"seem to be succeeding. Might be interesting to hear what happened from all 3 yes, the moustache needs to reappear.

Mrs P:)
AdidasandPie chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
Yes, Watson, please do explain.
Llewlyn chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
Really excellent story! Your characterizations are very engaging- i am especially a fan of your Watson, since I have always admired Watson for his longsuffering, but also secretly believed in a great mind, as well.

Interesting (and unique!) plot and settings are strong. Great read- thank you!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
ugh ! And another waiting delay . lol your really getting my hopes up here, if he ISN'T alive... :/ hahaha don't think it'd be too clique-ish if he WERE alive though...! I think if you could pull off making him alive and explain everything from his side of the story, that would be simply amazing. I'm telling you, I'd be very wowed. But aww...what if it isn't him...? . I'd be so sad...
MidAbsentia chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
MOAR.
mrspencil chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
This continues to intrigue. Neat cliffhanger too:)

Mrs P
Blame the Cupcake chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
Is it Watson? Is he alive? Oh I cannot wait for a update!
notimetolouse chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
Do finish this. Pretty please. I do not think I can stand much more suspense. :3

I love your writing style- it is so perfect for the story and your characterisation is nothing short of flawless. Do continue, please do; I think we are all as anxious as Holmes to find out exactly what is waiting behind that sitting room door.
medcat chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
Promising...I do hope the next chapter is coming soon? ;)
Scath Rocco Meoi chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
Ow! You keep cutting it at the best parts! òó

Okay, okay... I understand it's a writer's job to make sure everybody reads the next chapter. XD

And I'll be sure to read it.
yamifannetje chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
It's for hope Holmes will win this soon! No one can beat Holmes and will hurt him in anyway, unpunished :D I so hope Holmes will confront Watson with his lose, without Watson expecting this, and telling him he will not get ridd of him that easy. And actually, he should go on with his business only to pay Watson back the double pain he caused him!
AdidasandPie chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
So I just read this again, and I still have no idea who's alive or dead. Ahhhhh. Stop being so cleverly cryptic (ha, cryptic, haha.).
mrspencil chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
Have realised I have managed to get to this chapter, having read the others, without leaving a comment. This is a fascinating variation from canon, plausible, and in character. Alarmed at Watson's demise, but sure you will have figured a way round that. Pleased to see the plot advance and intigued to see what your next move is:)

Mrs P:)
medcat chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
Ack! What a cliffhanger...looking forward to more ;)
medcat chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
Poignant...and promising, perhaps? ;)
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »