Reviews for Talk Of
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That was so unrealistic ...
66000 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
ah-mazing u rock u nailed it again bullseye!
rpaula978 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very nice chapter. The twist at the end had just the right touch of pain and anguish. Good job!
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Whoa. And you stopped THERE? Ack! More, please!
Elisabeth-P chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Great! keep writing soon!
gawilliams chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Very well done! The characterizations were excellent and provided a definite humbling of each character during the course of the conversations. Humbling for Castle as he realizes what his off beat sense of humor can cause, and humbling for Beckett as she sees how much she can misread a situation by taking what Castle says or does at times so seriously. I really enjoyed this one. Keep up the great work! Gregg.
Beckett NYPD chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
What a declaration! Yea! He got though to her.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Rick shouldn't have been listening in.
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Okay, that last line made me sit up and laugh - perfect. And, for once, I didn't see it coming. Beautifully staged.

I think you should go ahead with another chapter or two; lots of potential, and interresting possibilities for Castle to either admit to overhearing, or take the high road (forget that; after all, this is Castle, and he'd have to open his mouth eventually).

I also sense another wonderful opportunity for the "Castle babies" line to make another haunting appearance, to Beket's total dismay. Excellent job!
The Love Club chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
first of all, this story was great. Second of all KEEP writing, this story is going somewhere. And Gregg is a BIG help, he helped me through my first fan fic. Soo keep it coming!
corlando chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I'd love to know what Castle was thinking as he was listening to that conversation. Here's to hoping you are working on chapter 2.
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesome, awesome job. You got me absolutely aching for Castle, and for Beckett too! Great writing.
Divamercury chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was such a great story! And the last line was absolutely perfect. It changed everything. Great work!

DM
gawilliams chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
You already know how what I think about this one, but I'll say it again. Excellent! I hope you write a followup chapter for it. Gregg.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Aw, now that just hurts. Castle needs to fight for her.