Reviews for Somnambulist
This fic was basically rape, yet people are like "OMG so hottt!" Sorry but, it doesn't matter that Sasuke was happy about it after he woke up, and it doesn't matter that sleepwalking Sasuke asked for it. The point is, Sasuke could have easily been horrified instead of happy when he woke up. People fantasize about things that they don't necessarily want in real life. (For example, all the people who have rape fantasies.)

If Itachi was a decent person, he would have tested the waters while Sasuke was AWAKE and seen if Sasuke would still want him. The fact that he didn't and continued taking advantage of his brother while he was asleep speaks volumes. This is basically what Bill Cosby was doing. He's got some type of Sleeping Beauty complex, so he was drugging all his victims because he wanted to rape sleeping women. Besides using Sasuke's helplessness to his advantage, Itachi was getting off on the fact that he could do all sorts of things to Sasuke yet Sasuke wasn't waking up.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 1 . 6/3
O/O
Squeakyai chapter 1 . 5/24
Story appreciated. Shameless plugging's appreciated, and soon to be taken advantage of.
ItaSasu are Life chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Fuck yes indeed Itachi, fuck yes indeed. THAT WAS MOTHERFUCKING HOT AS HELL!
The Guest Who Tried To Guess chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
... I must admit... one of the best ive read, good job :)
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I hate how much I loved this. Ahaha. I know what you mean about incest being hard to write (I imagine it would be hard for me, too!) but you pulled it off quite well! The tiny little fan-girl in me squealed in inconceivable delight. Mwahaha, off to go read more of your stories!
Your biggest fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
That was the most awesome, hot, dark coolest fic Ive ever read! Youre descriptions are AMAZING! Im gonna read it over and over again! Please, write more Itasasu!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I have no idea what demon of curiosity possessed me to read this, but i dont know whether I should e forever mentally scarred or scream like the yaoi fangirl I know very well I am.

So...I'm just going to cry a little at the fact i willingly read some very hot incest and try to think to hard about the mental scars I will have for awhile.

Great sex though 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
-screams- I loved it from start to finish! Especially the ending. so cute. I love your work. /
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hey I think you should consider writing more itasasu fics since you seem to be exceptionally good at them.
4701rose chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I know what you mean. . . my mom walked in when I was reading that last part, I was just like, "Oh crap!" It was actually kinda funny how quickly I hid all the evidence of anything less than she expected. . .
fallenstar-alexis chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That. was. . the. HOTTEST story's i've ever read like ever.
Itachi-Truly-Is-Evil chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I'm writing this when Itachi first crawled into Sasuke's room. but I have to say this, Itachi shhing the door and then trying to be a ninja going up the stairs was so fucking funny. I think a drunk Itachi is so great!
SmexxiAnime115 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is the best ItaSasu fanfic that I have ever read!
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Equally shameless and delicious. Very nice one-shot.