Reviews for Somnambulist
Your biggest fan chapter 1 . 4/26
That was the most awesome, hot, dark coolest fic Ive ever read! Youre descriptions are AMAZING! Im gonna read it over and over again! Please, write more Itasasu!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 3/5
I have no idea what demon of curiosity possessed me to read this, but i dont know whether I should e forever mentally scarred or scream like the yaoi fangirl I know very well I am.

So...I'm just going to cry a little at the fact i willingly read some very hot incest and try to think to hard about the mental scars I will have for awhile.

Great sex though 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
-screams- I loved it from start to finish! Especially the ending. so cute. I love your work. /
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hey I think you should consider writing more itasasu fics since you seem to be exceptionally good at them.
4701rose chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I know what you mean. . . my mom walked in when I was reading that last part, I was just like, "Oh crap!" It was actually kinda funny how quickly I hid all the evidence of anything less than she expected. . .
fallenstar-alexis chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That. was. . the. HOTTEST story's i've ever read like ever.
Itachi-Truly-Is-Evil chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I'm writing this when Itachi first crawled into Sasuke's room. but I have to say this, Itachi shhing the door and then trying to be a ninja going up the stairs was so fucking funny. I think a drunk Itachi is so great!
SmexxiAnime115 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is the best ItaSasu fanfic that I have ever read!
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Equally shameless and delicious. Very nice one-shot.
Emiley chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I have read a lot of fan fictions. And I mean A LOT of fan fictions. This might be the best sasuke itachi fic ever. I salute you.
MusikMastr chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS TOO SEXY! AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
AMAZING, LOVED IT
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
that. was. so. incredibly. hot.
deruniel chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Holy shit, this is hot! It really is a shame you said in the beginning there isn't gonna be a sequel... This is why I LOVE ItaSasu...!
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
*wipes away a single tear*
I can just feel the happiness in that last sentence! This fanfic made my day :D