Reviews for Gender Issues
Yukimeki chapter 1 . 8/28
LMAO . XD CANT STOP SMILING
Evani chapter 1 . 8/24
XD oh God's I could so imagine this hahaha. I loved this, thank you for writing it
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 2/24
I laughed a lot at this, so thanks! :D
Memory25 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
And then they married and lived happily ever after. Because Squalo loves Xanxan.
Louis2000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Hahaha! When I was reading This I was practically laughing Loudly. Such a funny story, though I'm quite disappointed that squalo isn't a woman. I still liked the story though.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
OM fucking G HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Love how Xanxus said "Since when were they married?" XD
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I was biting onto my hand so hard while reading this so as to not laugh, its literally bleeding right now...ouch.
YaoiAnimeHunter chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Haha, holy shit, that was fucking hilarious. i could totally picture that.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was... interesting. (To say the least)
Cinni
SofiaChanson chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
*wipes tears of laughter from eyes* Oh god...
Svelis chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
OH MY GOOD GOD! This is perfect, perfect! It is not always that we have the oportunity to see Xanxus passing through a very comic situation! Poor Squalo, it was not very romantic, but since we ar talking about Xanxus... oh my God, I can't stop laughing! I think I am going to sufocate here! If I die, know that even been responsible, I died in a very good mood!
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This made me laugh so hard. Xanxus leaving all his dignity in order to find out Squalo's gender was just so funny! Good job : D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is so hilarious! XD I wish there was a sequel to this! This is one of the best things I have ever read! I can totally imagine Xanxus doing all of this.
CrimsonSkyTamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Well, now the entire Varia is convinced that Xanxus likes Squalo. Lolz.