Reviews for First Impressions
Hells Bells chapter 8 . 1/27
LOVE write the characters SO well.I wish you would write and post lots more stories ,I miss them and you.
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 12/25/2017
J'adore Dinozzo donc voir et lire des fics où il est a l'honneur j'aime et j'adore ta fic.
StarfyreMaiden chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
I loved it.
LadyDrak75 chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
Oh...Loved this!
amaia chapter 8 . 9/28/2017
One of the best ff out there; couldn't put it down...
barbara chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
can you please email me your fantabulicious ncis stories/
pianomouse chapter 8 . 4/17/2017
Fantastic story, thanks for sharing it.
paula chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
CgJinx chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
Just found this one while searching for something NCIS to read. Love competent/brave Tony fics and this was a good one. Thanks for sharing!
lmill123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I had read this story before and it's a great start. Understandable why Vance is so pissed off at McGee and Ziva. Makes you wonder just why Ziva decided to go with Mrs. Vance and not let NCIS know that other agents could be dispatched to go with her and at their home. And it took until the perps were already intering the house before McGee noticed anything off. He should have called for backup and headed to the house instead of sitting on his rear end in the truck.

No wonder Vance was so pissed off at them, because they did nothing that they should have done. Once again Vance is learning that Tony was the only one really doing his job.
Randomness47 chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Oh my god I love this story it is so good.
missblueeyes63 chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
Enjoyed reading this story.
AriesReign chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Exciting story and wonderfully well written. Tony is depicted as the strong agent we love while his wits and character are tested against a foe not entirely his own. Great read. Thanks for this story.
bjq chapter 8 . 12/25/2015