Reviews for Please Stay With Me
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very cute! I really liked it:)
E.k.a chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Thankyou for all your awesome stories read most of them exept the ones about season 6 coz I don't wAnt to put anything in my mode till the real thing is over please wright another chapter I like go you don't ever go into to much detail about all the sex stuff u just make it a nice story to read :)
E.k.a chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
uiouiouio chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
My God! That was just lovely*-*

Marvelous, absolutely wonderful! :')

So Booth&Bones*-*

Great!:D
bones35 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You are quite the writer.

I should also note that you do a terrific job with proofing. All too often I find a story's message or intent get lost with improper word usage or poor grammar, or worse, both!.

In the words of Caroline, does that make me a bad person?

You are one of my favorites in here and look forward to more from you, especially as more spoilers get revealed for Season 6!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Sigh... that was lovely!
Staz chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hope is the thing with feathers...

This is so demanding an epilogue... pretty please?
Pha1ange5 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Simply lovely! I'm glad I found this. :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
excellent shot. look forward to more soon
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awww

Why couldn't this happen in the show? :(

Can I pretend it did but they just cut the scene off?

Yeah, I can... lol.

Makes me feel a lot better.
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Beautiful. So much raw emotion.
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hey I just read through this story and I must say I loved it like your other Bones stories. I really liked that you continued that scene which was great in the show but even better here (because they kissed :-))

Look forward to read more of your stories in the future.

lady-josie
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ok. You need a part 2 to show she got a clue. Who would let Booth go?
LilMissRockDance chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is really good! Totally in character and believable! Well done! :D
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is fantastic. It's so hard to find good fanfic around here anymore, but you've done wonderfully. Thank you.