Reviews for A Marauder's Inheritance
Doombug chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
a shame this is dead, it looked interesting
ThunderClaw03 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Great job keep it up update soon
sirvantman12 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Please update. This is an interesting start to the story!
dogman999 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I like the story so far.I hope you will update soon. How is Harry going to look when he is a girl?
Shenandren chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
I think that this is a great start to the story that you have suggested in the outline. I have to agree that the end of this chapter is weaker then your other chapters in part because you use Snape and havent really described his reasoning for helping Bellatrix with the potion. or if they are using a different potion mater to produce this potion and there reasoning for changing Harries gender (the fact that this will be used to degrade himnow her. How wizarding society: is there a LBGT there. what roles are expected of woman there, what they plan to accomplish ie. sell her off, force her to marie V?)these are the things that I see weaning the chapter.
o0PORCELAINBLUSH0o chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Awwwww...I've been waiting two years for you darling! Is there no chance at all that this will finish? D':
Zuzian chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Great story. I hope you will continue with this story
god of all chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue the story soon.
Frost47 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Love the gender swap stories!

But please, update soon!
foxyassasin chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
liking the story so far, hope you continue it :)
Someone In Your Fridge chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
So awesome, when r u planing to update?
CmdrHawke667 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
sdgjsjturfxdmkgfx chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Wait wtf? How did Hermione know to talk to her parents and Dumbledore (who she shouldn't have even mentioned anything to) about Harry staying at her house BEFORE she even knew he was in pain and Dumbledore was apathetic about it? And why did Dumbledore agree to let her take Harry, when he is so adamant about Harry staying with the Dursleys?

I r c0nfuzzled! S
carsonsimo chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
keep going
Logan Rollo chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I had to stop reading this. I will apologize if this is too harsh. You really need to have someone beta read this before you post anything else. You have a lot of typos and your grammar does not translate well in English. The concept is sound, but your execution is lacking.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »