Reviews for I Hope You'll Reconsider
Krissy E chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is a really good review, but Rex and Circe never kissed. I really do love Rex and Circe, though. They are such a good couple! You should watch symbionic titan. Also, currently, Circe has left the pack and went to Hong Kong. I think Rex is pretty much over her. Watch the next new episode to find out. It's called Without A Paddle.
Encyclopika chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Amazing. You have quite the knack for REALLY building up to that kiss. So amazingly detailed, even my breath is taken away! 8D Then again, this ship is pure awesome. Though I'm sure you needed no help. Great work!
Alyss Madigan chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
um... YES. That was really well written, and I agree... that's what should have happened.

Good job!

God Bless

Alyss Madigan
Kattz chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww... just wanna say that i agree w/ u totally on this. RexXCirce 4eva!
Epistle chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
So perfect. This should have been included in the episode.
alwayslost123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010

how come there isnt enough circe/rex stories here man!

this is so "eeeeeeeeeeeeeee" / i was all jumpy and excited and almosting falling of my seat i feel like such a girl even though i am a girl... XD cant wait for more and as the other says maybe you should write a story about those two later without it being a one shot :D
House of Spades chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
So adorable! I've never read a story so innocent and breathtaking. Two thumbs up!

OnlySlightlySane chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You really should make more Cirex stories. Even if their friendship doesn't go any farther in the series, Circe is the only good person for Rex, in my opinion any way.
Darke Eco Freak chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I know right that guy just weirded me out from the beginning and if what some people are saying is true that he's Rex's father then he's just a double pedophile! I really like how this fic is going so far, keep it coming!
riotgrrl16 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hey. This is one of the best fan fics I've read. I don't really ever review stories but yurs was worth it :) I hope yu keep writing!

Protector of men chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Actually I'd Say He's A Nut Job.
citgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
cool i and i know
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Love it! I think it's going to get better to
Crying Silver Fox chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is totally awesome! I really think this should be a multi-chapter fic, but i'm just saying. However you writer your stories is fine as long as Rex and Circe get togetrger in the end! Hahaha. Well, I have to say this story is one of the best I've read in a long LONG while! Thanks for making me smile! Oh that reminds me, I also want to write a fic for these two but, I'm kind of stuck, ca you maybe PM me on how you get your insteration? Well anayways, keep up the good work! I'll be looking foward to the next one! :)
KandiLips chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
oooooh i LOVE this! the SECOND Circex fanfic EVERRR! :P awesome job, Solora! and, i kinda made up the name "Circex" for their couple name in my own fanfic, but i wasn't sure if that's what it should be... ya know, if more people decided to write about the pairing! :D idk, i guess it's good enough... anyways, this story was sooooo cute! the episode DEFINATELY should have ended like this!

~Kandi :P